Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

Opera Phantomess
Stick Figures
Gaia is a FREE website to use. Less than half of the zOMG! players buy into the whole Gaia-Cash-for-zOMG-upgrades thing. Even then, nobody in this forum is entitled to anything. So it's not like you're in the right by making this "grab your torches, men!" post. It's their site, their business, their decision.

This parallels whining about every new Facebook update. You've seen how annoying that is.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It may be "their site, their business, their decision", but if it ultimately pisses off thousands of people of their userbase enough for them to withhold their money and even leave completely, it will hurt Gaia worse. It is up to THEIR COSTUMERS to VOICE THEIR OPINIONS if it means a chance at changing a very broken system Gaia has come to know and do over the course of the past few years. You need to visit SF more to see all of the bullshit they pull and how many people are actually willing to voice their opinions on something that irritates a majority of the userbase, whether they actually want to listen or not. If everyone in history just sat there and had your mentality society would be extremely worse off than it is now.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Gaia was functioning quite well before zOMG! came into the picture. The profit margin gained was hardly significant enough for them to pursue development. They're probably not losing customers all together, they're just losing three bucks per person from zOMG while they make six bucks somewhere else on the site.

Barton Sweetheart

Zzyli
Yeah- me too. Gaia's never coming to any Australian cons.

Guize, can I has con code?

Actually, if it comes to advertising, I'd love to see ZOMG real life items, like fluff stickers or something. Stick them on your calculator/phone. It would be a great conversation starter. I often have my students (I'm a maths tutor) comment on/ask me about my Ed Elric sticker on my calculator, so I think something like that would be a really easy way to generate buzz with friends & family, without having to awkwardly bring up the subject.

Gaia RL Store!
Front page!! <---- very interesting! fora "lost cause"

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zealand_Aquarius

Gaia RL Store!
Front page!! <---- very interesting! fora "lost cause"

There you go. I didn't even realise this RL store existed. That shows some quality advertising right there.

Questionable Genius

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Can anybody here make it to the NYC convention?

Questionable Genius

Hikari Tokoyami
I need to figure out when that is. It always seems to happen when I'm offline. gonk

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

>AtA cancelled

I'm laughing so damned hard right now.

Questionable Genius

DrQuint
>AtA cancelled

I'm laughing so damned hard right now.
If next week's is cancelled too, then I smell trolling. emotion_donotwant

Feral Lover

So.. why did they cancel the ATA again? emotion_facepalm

Questionable Genius

xRainbow-Tears
So.. why did they cancel the ATA again? emotion_facepalm
To troll us. gonk

DJ Hellsing said they were in meetings.

Perfect Pitcher

Oh well, that's more time for you to plan what you want to say at the next AtA.

Looks like I won't have to ask about that Gold Shop update~
I liked last year's update better...

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
D:
time to bombard the live webcast questioning?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
MiIiyah
D:
Yes!

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
MiIiyah
D:
Yes!

lol we should set up a tinychat or something on the side with the z!F so that we can keep track of which questions we've asked razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff