Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do u get to catch monsters and keep them as a pet?Do they get to fite other monsters with u?

Shameless Hoarder

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Lol. That'd be EPIC! blaugh lol 3nodding

That's a feature I'd like to see, similar to a feature in DragonFable...

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Well, a pet system is planned to be released after zOMG's initial launch.....but other than that, there's no ideas on how it may work. :3

Qix hinted at though they may try to work with a "Creature Control" system. But it's not set in stone.
This isn't pokemon....
Quote:
This isn't pokemon....

but yeah
they did say they were gonna add pets
i have loads of things 2 say
1 thing if we hadded 2 catch our own pets it will be a 100000x worse than the only pet being in zomg was a pet rock because petrocks rule +D any way lets get back to the point

another point is it will be quite unfair a litte dustball against a giant sand golem woudnt it lol

Virtuous Lover

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Critic 0
bluemonkey606
Do u get to catch monsters and keep them as a pet?Do they get to fite other monsters with u?

theres a game called stone age 2, on aeria games, that has a pet system if u wanna check it out.
Oi I hope there are pets. I hope they can get bigger and change when they are high lv. sweatdrop

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
i wish there would be a sensible way to get pets, like a pet store... and have them evolve with time and experience.
Pets would be nice. CHOCOLATE would be better.
Super Tantrum My Kill
Pets would be nice. CHOCOLATE would be better.
Your ******** pixel is bomb.
I wouldn't mind getting to use pets or tamed monsters temporarily by controlling them with a ring.

Hoarder

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
3nodding I wouldn't mind having a pet to fight with me~ What if items like plushies and the gwee did that kind of stuff?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff