Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
Gaia, what in the world are you doing?! Your taking away a game that so many enjoy playing! First Heralds of Chaos and now THIS!!! God dang it Gaia, get your head together and bring it back, I dont care how, just do it! Im patient, I can wait!

Wicked Fairy

21,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I am of the same mind!
zOMG is....was awesome!
I played it all the time and it was a favorite of mine. Now it is being taken away and I am angry.
Excuse me while I find something to set on fire....

no really I can wait for them to get it working if I have to but honestly? I think zOMG was fine just the way it was.

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
Chii1015
I am of the same mind!
zOMG is....was awesome!
I played it all the time and it was a favorite of mine. Now it is being taken away and I am angry.
Excuse me while I find something to set on fire....

no really I can wait for them to get it working if I have to but honestly? I think zOMG was fine just the way it was.

Finally! Someone whose on the same page as me!

Were not sad, depressed or disappointed that Gaia is removing zOMG, were ANGRY!!!

Cluttered Lovergirl

9,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I have started a petition here if anyone is interested in signing.

Devoted Defender

9,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
gaia never completes anything, they start a game, collect money, shut it down before it' completion and watch in a few months they'll unleash another shitty game

Divine Demigod

While I agree it was an amazing game, Gaia did say they had to shut it down because it left open a back door to everyone's accounts and information. So shutting it down for security purposes is reasonable. Unless you want your account stolen along with all your zOMG progress

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
Tobi IV
While I agree it was an amazing game, Gaia did say they had to shut it down because it left open a back door to everyone's accounts and information. So shutting it down for security purposes is reasonable. Unless you want your account stolen along with all your zOMG progress

this topic was made before that announcement.

though i hope they at least create a successor to zOMG considering the uproar the removal caused, its the least Gaia can do.

Devoted Defender

9,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
they still havent said what we could do with our rings etc

Enthusiastic Sweetheart

14,915 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
IF zOMG! had to shut down due to security reasons, that is fine. I've had my old account hacked that took me a couple of years to build and I'd rather not go through that again.

BUT

If there was one game that Gaia made that was WORTH keeping and fixing it was zOMG! I remember when it first came out and I loved everything! It was a fantastic but simple enough game that I played for hours.

Gaia what happened? I thought you cared about your users? What happened?

Time to start listening.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces