Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you pay Gaia Cash to unsoulbind your rings?

heck ya! 0.13163716814159 13.2% [ 119 ]
no way, you crazy? 0.76438053097345 76.4% [ 691 ]
just gimme gold! 0.10398230088496 10.4% [ 94 ]
Total Votes:[ 904 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 > >>

What if we charged 1000 G Cash for this service? This would actually inflate the overall market value of the rings.

8,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
What happened to no rings unsoulbound ever? confused Absolutely not.

Not for 10 Gaia Cash, not for 100 gaia cash, not for 1000 gaia cash. It's not about inflation or value, JK, it's about the fact that they should only be handed out in the game.

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
This thread is confusing and makes my head hurt. Are we gonna be throwing no soulbinding images at staff too?

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
I don't even spend cash on items for my avatar... I definitely wouldn't spend it on the chance to sell my rings for like 10g XD

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sensual Soul
What are you guys trying to do? crying No! NO! NO! You guys said that rings would never ever be unsoulbound. IT would mess everything up! For shame! Go to your rooms and think about what you are thinking about doing! scream

I agree with this statement 3nodding
Supply/Demand
The people who do this would get more gold than the people who will do it 1 day from now.
More complains, more issues.

Simlipy, no.

Or if you do 1000 G Cash thing, the later people will get more..
I hate this idea, the only people that would do it are the people that want to sell their rings. It would pretty much be a gcash for gold thing. rolleyes

(I'm just generalizing, there might be some people who would do it for trading rings between their accounts.)

AND ON THAT MATTER!!! We'd see a hefty amount of deflation of the EB recipes. Recipes that are supposed to be hard to get, and motivate people to complete the game. neutral

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Myrielle
Slippery Slope. Besides, that would undermine the integrity of the developers by being called sell-outs and going back on their words.

MinTheRedd
Dun do it JK! D: You guys made a promise and you have to stick to it.

This and this.
I wouldn't buy GCash to unsoulbind my stuff, and a move like making it possible would severely put a dent in my trust for you guys.

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

Perfect Saint

[ JK ]
What if we charged 1000 G Cash for this service? This would actually inflate the overall market value of the rings.
Yikes. That's the price of a high-end EI. Are you guys really hurting for cash?

Wheezing Warlord

No. I see no reason to, other than to be able to sell rings, which would just contribute even more to people buying their way through the game.
              I would pay to buy a CL1 version of a ring, even one that's available in-game, if I was having trouble getting it.
              But people at endgame are already clueless enough.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[ JK ]

My question is, who would pay for that? $10 is three mochas in real life!
JK, I am ashamed of the dev staff for even CONSIDERING this.

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Voter 0
why whould you ever ask this? You know the devs already said they'll never do unsoulbond rings so why whould they go back on there word. That whould be horrable.
no because those of us who sell rings wont be able to get so much gold!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff