Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will Gaia Shutdown, Because zOMG is Gone?

No, Gaia is staying here for awhile. 0.3 30.0% [ 15 ]
Yes, they will lose a lot of Gaia players. 0.48 48.0% [ 24 ]
Maybe, It will be the same. 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
Not sure. 0.14 14.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]

What do you guys think?!

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I think I'm not a bad girl but Gaia would deserve it, killed by its greedy.

Partying Traveler

17,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Nah, I don't think gaia itself would be closing down. But at least a lot of the user base will be leaving.

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
They're loosing player base.

No players = No money

Well done Gaia.
Not because of zOMG since that game is not as big as people like to think it is, but they'll get slaughtered if Towns and Rally ever gets removed.

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
UNSUB
Not because of zOMG since that game is not as big as people like to think it is, but they'll get slaughtered if Towns and Rally ever gets removed.

Rally? I think not. Maybe Towns but I think even less people used rally than Zomg!
Zaylun
UNSUB

Rally? I think not. Maybe Towns but I think even less people used rally than Zomg!
Back then, even the devs admitted rally was the more crowded virtual world.

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

I definitely think a LOT of players will be quitting. Those who were still around for the end of zOMG were still around BECAUSE of it. There's no reason at all for them to stay now.
I also think that a lot of players will stop giving them money. They've broken a few too many promises, why give them our trust and money if we're constantly being lied to?
My naive heart thinks that this will show them the error of their greedy ways, but who am I kidding? They'll keep doing the disgusting crap they've been doing for the last few months and we will all either decide that we are staying or we will go.
A good chunk of the population will be leaving. zOMG had very niche users that only went on gaia for the game. Will it effect the economy in any way? not really.

Feral Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
Zaylun
UNSUB

"wat's a rally"

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
i just don't get why the other games are still here...there's nothing to do in them. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff