Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Well I do agree that gaia is fine the way it is, but an mmorpg isn't such a bad step because gaia is a business and having an mmo will help attract a lot of new people. The only problem with the mmo is that there will be so many noobs on gaia that I might just have to rip my hair out domokun

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Original Shurtugal
Well I do agree that gaia is fine the way it is, but an mmorpg isn't such a bad step because gaia is a business and having an mmo will help attract a lot of new people. The only problem with the mmo is that there will be so many noobs on gaia that I might just have to rip my hair out domokun

Don't worry. When PvP is released, you can rip their hair out. 3nodding
More MMORPGs are good. even theres already such a MS which gets sort of.. boring? MORE MMORPGs!!!!!!!!!
Dude we need more stuff I get bored.... xp xp xp xp dramallama hehe
can some one give me 500 g
Sejie, if all you want is 500 G, you can earn that pretty fast. Try some jigsaws or fishing -- or just keep posting in the forum. Anyway, this isn't the proper place to make such a request.

I object. I thoroughly object to this person's statement. I object to your suggestion that since many people play MapleStory (including you), then everyone who wants to play an MMO is playing MapleStory. I don't, and you know why? Because I don't want to clog up the computer with the downloaded program. There is one MMO that I play (DragonFable) and I enjoy it very much, but just because I play it does not mean I won't enjoy playing other games.

Also, I am a little confused by the general content of your post. You started by saying that Gaia doesn't need an MMO because it's special, and having an MMO wouldn't be special, which would apparently downgrade it somehow. Then you implied that since Gaia's graphics look "just like MapleStory", if it had an MMO it would provide too much competition for said game. So what I am wondering is this: are you afraid that Gaia Online will take attention away from MapleStory, or that everyone will go to MapleStory and ignore Gaia Online? You don't have to worry about the latter. MMO-ing aside, Gaia Online will still have many features that make it unique; it will still be popular for those features after the MMO is released. So I don't think there's a problem in that regard.
maple story is it fun
i think that would be fabulous
whn is it coming out?

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

...?
I don't think I'm quite following the point of this thread...
...Someone is saying that the MMO is a bad idea?

I... I've been waiting years for this...
I remember when to reach Gaia,
you had to type "gogaia.com" into the address bar...
They've been talking about a battle system even then.

I think they've come pretty far to back down on it now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff