Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >

I'm not putting this in the Clans subforum because it is not a clan. Just a post ABOUT the clans.

Doesn't anybody else find it retarded that some clan leaders are making their own clans have classes like Druids, Clerics, Rogues, etc?
Okay. The way I see most MMO's are like I see the MMO DnD; Your clan is like your class.
Example?...
In DnD and various other MMO's, you can have a clan of Rogues. The Rogues do just that. That is their class. ...They can NOT also be a Druid, for example. It's either one or the other. But I could understand subclasses that would fit into being a Rogue such as the subclass- Assassin.
...Where as on the Gaia MMO, you can be both at once.
Example?...
I was browsing, and I saw a Cleric clan. In it, you could also be a Warrior, Rogue, etc.
Wtf? The point of clans are that you're in a speciffic group fitting to ONE trait. My clan for example, is in all basics, a Druid clan. We fit that ONE trait. ...We don't let in people with tastes toward any other element than Earth, and we don't let in people claiming to be Druid Clerics or Druid Warriors or Druid etc.
So seriously, wtf?...
And yes, I realize there are clans that don't go by those classes.
In fact, I realize that there are absolutely stupid clans like "nruto-Luversz!1".
But the classes INSIDE clans thing is just so retarded to me.

And...

Doesn't anybody else find it retarded that some clan leaders, when creating a member application form, put in an "Appearance:" space for the potential-member to place an anime RP picture?
Why not just equipt your avatar to fit the way you invision your character?
Why post a picture when only the select few that actually visit the clan would see it?
Out of the 10,000s online each day, nobody other than them will even see it!
It's the same reason people post here questions like:

"OMG WEN DUZ Da MMOz c** OUT?!!1!!"

They have no idea what they are doing.
to be honest i think you should be able to buy your clan name cause i've seen about 10 people with the same clan name, but different leaders... now how would 1 clan know their clan members from the other. The way it is now is just a bit too confusing. If you're gonna be a leader then you should know who your clan members are by the name that you bought for them to use when they joined you. which is why i just decided to be a solo leader, its easy enough to know who i am and hard for others to figure out unless i decide to tell them
kaiyane
to be honest i think you should be able to buy your clan name cause i've seen about 10 people with the same clan name, but different leaders... now how would 1 clan know their clan members from the other. The way it is now is just a bit too confusing. If you're gonna be a leader then you should know who your clan members are by the name that you bought for them to use when they joined you. which is why i just decided to be a solo leader, its easy enough to know who i am and hard for others to figure out unless i decide to tell them
Kay.
That was pretty irrelivant.
confused
But regardless;
So what if people have the same clan name?
A user wishing to join a clan of that nature should use their common sense and pick out which one looks better in their opinion.

EDIT:
And it's actually quite easy to remember who your members are if you're not stupid.
AND each clan, to be official, must have their members listed on the front page.

...Pretty hard to forget if you've got the list right there.

Beloved Healer

-nods head in agreement- You are truly my hero. 3nodding

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
as the battles system aproches so does chaos... yeah, messed up...
DnD isn't an MMO, it's an RPG o.o;
Neitsabes
DnD isn't an MMO, it's an RPG o.o;
Shortly after DnD books version 3.1 came out, so did the Major Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game for PC download.
DarkHero Ant
no clans to me r dumb i mean its just gonna cuase more problems
How?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Spess
It's the same reason people post here questions like:

"OMG WEN DUZ Da MMOz c** OUT?!!1!!"

They have no idea what they are doing.