Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

SakuraSyaoran
Binary Mess

I absolutely hate grammar.
I just go with the instincts by sound no matter how terrible it is with grammar.
High School isn't that hard for me.
I am proven to be a faster hands-on learner with selective but strong memory.
I just don't choose to do it and find it stressful from being forced to do it.

Well have you told your teacher all of this? One thing about teachers is that if you tell them the problems you have with your school work, your dislike of being forced, then the teacher can alter their lesson plan to help you feel less stressed.
It's good that you know your strong points and weak points, check with your teacher to make sure she knows them too. The problem with your school work is that you are not being given options. Make sure to tell your teacher this, he or she will understand.

Haha does that mean doing your work is not an option?
That means we don't have to work?

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Binary Mess
SakuraSyaoran
Binary Mess

I absolutely hate grammar.
I just go with the instincts by sound no matter how terrible it is with grammar.
High School isn't that hard for me.
I am proven to be a faster hands-on learner with selective but strong memory.
I just don't choose to do it and find it stressful from being forced to do it.

Well have you told your teacher all of this? One thing about teachers is that if you tell them the problems you have with your school work, your dislike of being forced, then the teacher can alter their lesson plan to help you feel less stressed.
It's good that you know your strong points and weak points, check with your teacher to make sure she knows them too. The problem with your school work is that you are not being given options. Make sure to tell your teacher this, he or she will understand.

Haha does that mean doing your work is not an option?
That means we don't have to work?

Oh you'll have to do the work, you'll just have more options for how you do the work. Just talk with your teacher it will be just fine. I'm getting sleepy now. I'll talk to you some more tomorrow. I have class in the morning. Nighty, Night!
The nation has been shaken recently from a terrorist act in Boston. Again we realize how vulnerable we can be living in a free country, but refuse to give in to acts of terror, and instead come together and grow stronger because of it.

Now with one terrorist on the run and one dead, our brave law enforcement community continues to work relentlessly to protect the people they serve, with one officer giving his life to put a stop to them.

The Boston Marathon was attacked, but will return next year bigger and better than ever. Let's commemorate the resiliency and courage of the rescuers, victims and authorities of this event and hold our own Marathon in Barton.

Feel free to dress as a runner, spectator, law enforcement (police, FBI, SWAT etc.) or anyone else that you'd like to represent during the course of this entire week long incident.

We'll meat in Barton Town next to the Love building on Bladed Vase server today at 5pm PST. Bring your love of Boston, your country, and people of the world who cherish peace. heart

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc
The nation has been shaken recently from a terrorist act in Boston. Again we realize how vulnerable we can be living in a free country, but refuse to give in to acts of terror, and instead come together and grow stronger because of it.

Now with one terrorist on the run and one dead, our brave law enforcement community continues to work relentlessly to protect the people they serve, with one officer giving his life to put a stop to them.

The Boston Marathon was attacked, but will return next year bigger and better than ever. Let's commemorate the resiliency and courage of the rescuers, victims and authorities of this event and hold our own Marathon in Barton.

Feel free to dress as a runner, spectator, law enforcement (police, FBI, SWAT etc.) or anyone else that you'd like to represent during the course of this entire week long incident.

We'll meat in Barton Town next to the Love building on Bladed Vase server today at 5pm PST. Bring your love of Boston, your country, and people of the world who cherish peace. heart

I generally don't bother with the theme, but I'll see what I can do.

We gonna actually run??
Mavdoc

Even the bombers themselves?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm not going to be here again today. I'm doing Relay for Life in honor of my high school color guard instructor's mom, who died from cancer during my senior year marching season.

Mega Hoarder

TigerLilyChick
I'm not going to be here again today. I'm doing Relay for Life in honor of my high school color guard instructor's mom, who died from cancer during my senior year marching season.

relay for life is a great event. and almost everyone knows someone who has had cancer. have fun!
RafiCat
Mavdoc

We gonna actually run??

We could play it by ear and see if people would be interested in actually doing so. 3nodding

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc
RafiCat
Mavdoc

We gonna actually run??

We could play it by ear and see if people would be interested in actually doing so. 3nodding

cool. the very first user run event I ever participated in was a race. smile
Binary Mess
Mavdoc

I'd rather not focus any attention to the cowards who orchestrated this, but on the survivors themselves.
Mavdoc
Binary Mess
Mavdoc

I'd rather not focus any attention to the cowards who orchestrated this, but on the survivors themselves.

If there is a motive for such sorrow then they are not cowards for they have the strength to violently carry out their motives which shows that we are all capable of such sorrow too.
If there isn't, then that is cowardly.
I have respect for the deceased and stricken but at the same time, we should ponder the motives deeply to better understand why terrorism is such a threat even if the war against it costs lives. Much like how many lab rats died to provide us medicine that works.
TigerLilyChick

You're participating in something very worthwhile and being a hero for that cause, so you are much better served there. Hope you have a good time! biggrin

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
Mavdoc
Binary Mess
Mavdoc

If there is a motive for such sorrow then they are not cowards for they have the strength to violently carry out their motives which shows that we are all capable of such sorrow too.
I have respect for the deceased and stricken but at the same time, we should ponder the motives deeply to better understand why terrorism is such a threat even if the war against it costs lives. Much like how many lab rats died to provide us medicine that works.

sorry, I must disagree with this.

it is cowardly to attack innocent people, who had nothing to do with whatever their complaint is, assuming they had any legitimate complaint.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mavdoc
TigerLilyChick

You're participating in something very worthwhile and being a hero for that cause, so you are much better served there. Hope you have a good time! biggrin

The team I'm on will be serving mocktails at the event. Do you want me to save you one?
RafiCat
Binary Mess
Mavdoc
Binary Mess
Mavdoc

sorry, I must disagree with this.

it is cowardly to attack innocent people, who had nothing to do with whatever their complaint is, assuming they had any legitimate complaint.

But that is what helps terrorism become so prominent but people overlook motives that goes into character development and focus on grieving as if the deceased and stricken would only need.
Would you be more scared of terrorists attacking someone you know of for certain or someone that is completely random that it makes you scared to even go outside?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff