new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Ghin
Binary Mess
RafiCat

I have re-hosted them to Imgur, Photobucket is very weird with their whole image hosting stuff.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you still can't see them, you probably have cookie issues being toggled differently.

i heard it was a photobucket side problem. THanks for the repost.

Late reply but I think it's PB's problem. A few weeks ago my images won't show up and now they do on Gaia threads. biggrin

You really should consider hosting images in Imgur.
Free to register and you can dump a lot of images in there without worrying about paying for extra space like Flickr or worrying about Bandwith Limits like Photobucket.
And Imgur pictures tend to last a lot longer until the uploaded decides to rid of it.

the last thing I want to do is upload my pics to yet another site...

also, are you saying my pics could disappear from pb without my knowledge? because that would be annoying.
RafiCat
Binary Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Ghin
Binary Mess
RafiCat

I have re-hosted them to Imgur, Photobucket is very weird with their whole image hosting stuff.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you still can't see them, you probably have cookie issues being toggled differently.

Late reply but I think it's PB's problem. A few weeks ago my images won't show up and now they do on Gaia threads. biggrin

Free to register and you can dump a lot of images in there without worrying about paying for extra space like Flickr or worrying about Bandwith Limits like Photobucket.
And Imgur pictures tend to last a lot longer until the uploaded decides to rid of it.

also, are you saying my pics could disappear from pb without my knowledge? because that would be annoying.

There is an issue with bandwidth limits apparently.
I have seen Photobucket images being deleted because it exceeded bandwidth.
Then again, I just stay away from Photobucket so I don't have to worry.

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Ghin

well crap, I thought my pics were safe at pb. *sigh* thanks for the info
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Ghin

well crap, I thought my pics were safe at pb. *sigh* thanks for the info

I thought the same too when I was using Flickr until I found myself exceeding the free space limit of 200 photos.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
I know this is early, but I wanted to let you all know well in advance the plans for the dev meat on May 10th.
I've been talking with Mavdoc about this, and he fully supports it, so lets have some fun and plan this out.

User Image

Swarf's birthday is on Wednesday May 8th.. however since it's in the middle of the week and he's gonna be busy working on stuff.. the best time to have a party for him is at the dev. meat on Friday. This will allow for the maximum amount of not just users, but other devs/gaia staff to show up since some of them have been at the last few meats.

Swarf doesn't tend to look in the forums.. the last couple dev meats he showed up at were because I told him when and where to be.. ninja so I'm not worried about him stumbling across this. emotion_yatta

This party is going to have a pirate theme (Yarr pirate ) because as we all know.. swarf is our favorite pirate.
The server will be announced in this thread whenever it's available and the time will be the normal dev meat time. Please tel as many people as you can about this!
PM your friends and let them know! Lets try and get as many people as we can. emotion_c8

Invisible Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
crying crying
we lost our internet for now.
if one of us can find a second job, we will be able to afford it again
We miss zOMG 3nodding
keep holding it down guys!
Gaia is really the only reason we had the internet
haha emo

Mega Hoarder

Nymph of Spring
I know this is early, but I wanted to let you all know well in advance the plans for the dev meat on May 10th.
I've been talking with Mavdoc about this, and he fully supports it, so lets have some fun and plan this out.

User Image

Swarf's birthday is on Wednesday May 8th.. however since it's in the middle of the week and he's gonna be busy working on stuff.. the best time to have a party for him is at the dev. meat on Friday. This will allow for the maximum amount of not just users, but other devs/gaia staff to show up since some of them have been at the last few meats.

Swarf doesn't tend to look in the forums.. the last couple dev meats he showed up at were because I told him when and where to be.. ninja so I'm not worried about him stumbling across this. emotion_yatta

This party is going to have a pirate theme (Yarr pirate ) because as we all know.. swarf is our favorite pirate.
The server will be announced in this thread whenever it's available and the time will be the normal dev meat time. Please tel as many people as you can about this!
PM your friends and let them know! Lets try and get as many people as we can. emotion_c8

thanks for the heads up!

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200

❤ ♔
→ I hope I don't forget about the dev meat again. Someone should message me on Skype and remind me about it. Also, since meebo is going to be down, if you want my skype info send me a PM.

Space Genius

Shinju Fortuna

❤ ♔
→ I hope I don't forget about the dev meat again. Someone should message me on Skype and remind me about it. Also, since meebo is going to be down, if you want my skype info send me a PM.

Hum...
//lays voodoo spell
Here is a mnemonic. Five p.m. at Friday. Well, it only works for west coast and those who uses the Monday at the beginning system.
You better come this week. emotion_8c
not installing Skype not installing Skype. I don't need it, Microsoft!

We are still holding a party for [JK] in July, amirightio?

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju Fortuna

❤ ♔

Hum...
//lays voodoo spell
Here is a mnemonic. Five p.m. at Friday. Well, it only works for west coast and those who uses the Monday at the beginning system.

❤ ♔
razz I'm on the east, but soon I'll be in western timezone. biggrin I'll just write it down in my planner or something lol. (: I'll try my best to go.
Skype isn't that bad, it just lags you if there is a bunch of people in a group call.
I'm not sure, if we are I don't know if I'll make it because I'll be in Idaho and I'll have bad internet. And I'm not even sure what I'll be doing. :/

Space Genius

Shinju Fortuna
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju Fortuna

❤ ♔

Hum...
//lays voodoo spell

❤ ♔
razz I'm on the east, but soon I'll be in western timezone. biggrin I'll just write it down in my planner or something lol. (: I'll try my best to go.
Skype isn't that bad, it just lags you if there is a bunch of people in a group call.
I'm not sure, if we are I don't know if I'll make it because I'll be in Idaho and I'll have bad internet. And I'm not even sure what I'll be doing. :/

I don't use Skype when I have that installed. Since messenger's service stopped, each time I opened the computer there is an "UPGRADE TO SKYPE OR I WILL KILL YOU!" notice. I don't use messenger for messenges, you know. Thunderbird it is.

Beloved Raider

Charging... Power level..

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju Fortuna
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju Fortuna

❤ ♔

Hum...
//lays voodoo spell

❤ ♔

I don't use Skype when I have that installed. Since messenger's service stopped, each time I opened the computer there is an "UPGRADE TO SKYPE OR I WILL KILL YOU!" notice. I don't use messenger for messenges, you know. Thunderbird it is.

❤ ♔
→What's Thunderbird? I've never heard of it. O_o
How will you get a hold of people on your friends list (except for profile comments, those aren't instant)?
Shinju Fortuna

Trust me, there is plenty of plenty ways to maintain communication.
People just overlook them that's all.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna

Trust me, there is plenty of plenty ways to maintain communication.
People just overlook them that's all.

❤ ♔
→What are the other ways? I'd like to keep in contact with people in more ways than Skype and profile comments..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff