Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image~~~~~Join The~~~~~User Image

Saburoo

I meant like, how to change them and crap.

And also, like how to get to the Game Help window and crap (and also like Graphic Options and suff)

Not really essential for Game Play but like, would be usefult o teach em i'd think 3nodding

in a way it is important, (if this is already in there sorry I haven't finished going through it) but graphic options in my opinion is huge, since having only your graphics can help with lag and what not. Lag has caused many people much pain, and think of newer people the first time they hit the lag fest? it would be like OMG what is happening?!?

User Image~~~~~Zomg Olympics!!!!~~~~~User Image

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Point taken. I'll put in some information on setting your own hot-keys, and adjusting options under the general tips section. Which I am going to go write....nooooow.

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
we're allowed to ask questions right? so im in village greens and i done all the people in Barton Towns their favor. this => (!!!) except for mark and ian cuz OMGWTF is a hard monster and Basken Lake is a hard place. im not strong enough. so anyway, back to village greens. i done everything there is to do that Commander Leon asked me to do. you know, scout all 3 gnome areas (encampments) yet when i go back, all he says is HArk and well met, citizen. Isnt something suppose to happen? one of my friends say he is suppose to tell you to recrewt some people. so how come thats not happening? PLEASE HELP!!! D :

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xSaranghaeYoDx
we're allowed to ask questions right? so im in village greens and i done all the people in Barton Towns their favor. this => (!!!) except for mark and ian cuz OMGWTF is a hard monster and Basken Lake is a hard place. im not strong enough. so anyway, back to village greens. i done everything there is to do that Commander Leon asked me to do. you know, scout all 3 gnome areas (encampments) yet when i go back, all he says is HArk and well met, citizen. Isnt something suppose to happen? one of my friends say he is suppose to tell you to recrewt some people. so how come thats not happening? PLEASE HELP!!! D :

I'm not an expert on game bugs, but I see three possibilities.

1) Your CL is too high. If you're above the CL for the village greens, consider suppressing back down.

2) You aren't actually done your previous quest. Double-check in your PDA that the quest really IS done - you're looking for an icon of an open book to show what quests are active.

3) The game's busted. This is the price we pay for playing a Beta. Consider filing a bug report - there's instructions on how to do so in the stickies for this forum.

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Nespin Fernagon
xSaranghaeYoDx

I'm not an expert on game bugs, but I see three possibilities.

1) Your CL is too high. If you're above the CL for the village greens, consider suppressing back down.

2) You aren't actually done your previous quest. Double-check in your PDA that the quest really IS done - you're looking for an icon of an open book to show what quests are active.

3) The game's busted. This is the price we pay for playing a Beta. Consider filing a bug report - there's instructions on how to do so in the stickies for this forum.

1. my CL is currently between 2.4 and 2.2..if thats too high, how do i bring it down?

2. I done all the quest except for ian and marks quest...i talked to them and i accepted their quest but i never did them cuz im not allowed in either of those places cuz im not strong enough? does that still affect me?

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xSaranghaeYoDx

1. my CL is currently between 2.4 and 2.2..if thats too high, how do i bring it down?

2. I done all the quest except for ian and marks quest...i talked to them and i accepted their quest but i never did them cuz im not allowed in either of those places cuz im not strong enough? does that still affect me?

1) The village greens is (Roughly speaking) Meant to be CL1.0 -> 2.0 . Try suppressing down to 1.9. As for how? Try reading the Vital Stats -> CL section on the first page of this thread.

2) Nah, I mean all of Leon's quests. Having the quest for Mark's Ring and the OMGWTF open shouldn't hinder you.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Great guide!

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Nespin Fernagon
xSaranghaeYoDx

1) The village greens is (Roughly speaking) Meant to be CL1.0 -> 2.0 . Try suppressing down to 1.9. As for how? Try reading the Vital Stats -> CL section on the first page of this thread.

2) Nah, I mean all of Leon's quests. Having the quest for Mark's Ring and the OMGWTF open shouldn't hinder you.

it didnt work. he still say hark well met citizen. i lowered myself all the way down to 1.0 and still nothing. so that just leaves 3 huh? the bug

Codebreaking Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I still miss the old training, especially Frank crying

But this is a nice guide, let's hope the new players actually use it. I think a section on how to use the PDA might be useful as well.

Btw, the 'no spaces in usernames' rule only goes for /w. /invite does work with spaces.
SaranghaeYo:

3) When was the first time you loaded zOMG? Like just ever opened the window on this account?

Generally speaking, if you were on quests for Elizabeth or Leon before the most recent updates (about 4 weeks ago), you're not going to be able to talk to them properly... or at all. I personally have problems with these npcs as well; however, I already finished the quests involved with them.

Best idea is to just move on; your level's high enough now that you're missing out on only a few orbs and a limited selection of rings at best.

Do report the problem to the game bugs forum though; follow the instructions in the sticky at the top of this forum (6th one down) on how to report game bugs/glitches.

Greedy Tycoon

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fr33d0m4ever
SaranghaeYo:

3) When was the first time you loaded zOMG? Like just ever opened the window on this account?

Generally speaking, if you were on quests for Elizabeth or Leon before the most recent updates (about 4 weeks ago), you're not going to be able to talk to them properly... or at all. I personally have problems with these npcs as well; however, I already finished the quests involved with them.

Best idea is to just move on; your level's high enough now that you're missing out on only a few orbs and a limited selection of rings at best.

Do report the problem to the game bugs forum though; follow the instructions in the sticky at the top of this forum (6th one down) on how to report game bugs/glitches.

actually i started this game like a month ago? but i never did any of the quest. i did do elizabeths quest a month ago but as for Leon (scouting the 3 gnomes encampment?) i just started yesterday. and as for my level. 2.4, they still dont allow me to past the gate to the west or the north. they say i need more training.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
"the z!F regulars will shoot you.. and your thread will be banished to the recycle bin"

A point of correction.

Also, maybe add a section on conning?

Shy Werewolf

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Saranghae... Are you sure you're supposed to be talking to Leon and not Remo? Unless they've vastly changed the VG quest chain, Leon sends you down to Remo, who then has a few tasks for you, ultimately telling you to "crew up" and take down the general.

Codebreaking Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xSaranghaeYoDx
actually i started this game like a month ago? but i never did any of the quest. i did do elizabeths quest a month ago but as for Leon (scouting the 3 gnomes encampment?) i just started yesterday. and as for my level. 2.4, they still dont allow me to past the gate to the west or the north. they say i need more training.

I'm not quite sure about the required CL for the gates, but I'd guess 3.0 for West Gate and 4.0 for North. You will be able to get through regardless of CL though once you have passed them from the other side.
SarangHaeYo: If you played the game at all before December 7th, your Elizabeth and Leon most likely will be buggy. If you try to talk to Elizabeth now, despite not needing to talk to her, you can't at all. When you say you "started", did you already have this quest a month ago?

Also, it's not really you being strong enough for the other exits... you simply have to get into town from them before you're allowed to exit from them. That is, if you can get to them safely.

To get through the west gate exit, you have to exit west out of Village Greens, then north out of Bill's Ranch, then east out of Zen Gardens; you should now be back in Barton Town and be able to go through that gate whenever you want.

To get through the north gate exit, you have to exit north out of Zen Gardens, then walk to the southeast portion of Bassken lake to get back into Barton Town... at this point, both gates will be open.

Do be warned that walking through Bassken Lake at 2.4 is risky; you will die very fast.

Blade: He can't talk to Leon to finish that quest in the first place; that is the first quest Leon gives you (I believe) after finishing Elizabeth's quest.

Nespin: Minor suggestion, but make the "targeting yourself with spacebar" line its own line?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff