Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Wife

Hey zOMG! community,

You may know me as a player on zOMG! especially in the DMS area or you may not know me at all. I just heard the news about the game being shut down. Honestly, I still had hope for it to be off of maintenance mode, but we all saw this coming. What I'm disappointed in is how the site itself doesn't even hear us out. We us a community have a right to voice our opinion. We spent countless hours & devoted our time to this game. I know I did. Although I don't get on anymore, I was really saddened by this.. Overall, it was a good run. I made good friends & amazing memories that I will never forget.

Thank you, zOMG!

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

I remember seeing you in threads all over the zif a few years ago. I mostly lurked so I doubt anyone remembers me. I'm sorry you came back only to find zOMG! gone for good.

We have the right to voice our opinion, and we did, but the admins were never obligated to listen to us. They should have because we're a part of their customer base, but they didn't.

Winged Rogue

22,100 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Teddies Do NOT Hug Back
Hey zOMG! community,

You may know me as a player on zOMG! especially in the DMS area or you may not know me at all. I just heard the news about the game being shut down. Honestly, I still had hope for it to be off of maintenance mode, but we all saw this coming. What I'm disappointed in is how the site itself doesn't even hear us out. We us a community have a right to voice our opinion. We spent countless hours & devoted our time to this game. I know I did. Although I don't get on anymore, I was really saddened by this.. Overall, it was a good run. I made good friends & amazing memories that I will never forget.

Thank you, zOMG!

I miss all of our runs we did together :/

Feral Friend

I miss you and Zomg cry

Anxious Noob

Teddies Do NOT Hug Back

Teddyyy I miss you and our DMS runs. So sad z! is gone :c
It really is a sad thing indeed to come back to sad

Hot Bachelor

I miss you Teddies.

And everyone that did runs together.
Teddy heart