Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Rogue

As promised, List 5 is here.

Now remember, if your idea isnt on the new list, dont worry its gonig to be on list 6

Now I need to tell yall, please read all the list before posting as idea, on list 4 i had like 3 people pm me and post same ring ideas. i know your sharing your ideas, but please read the ring list first ok.

Now, list 6 needs more ideas people so lets brainstorm and share ideas =p

List 5 hsa 13 ring ideas.

First, I like to say thanks to the zOMG players that told me their ring ideas for the new list.

Now for yall who didnt see the other 4 list, here they are:

Note: I Know some on the rings on here are being made, so please dont be a know it all about it. Cause 75% of the ideas on these rings are from zOMG players. Also the same about rings that they already have, cause the thing is, that are rings on zOMG that kind do the same thing
Examples:
Coyote and Fleet
Sweetheart and Meat
Sphere and Teflon

1st LIST:

Snowball: long range attack ring

Blizzard/Halestorm: Point Blank attack ring + Slow Affect

Fireworks: long range splash damage attack ring

Lightening Chain: Chain attack ring (like the higher the rank the more enemies get hit)

Quake: Point Blank attack ring

Rock Throw: long range attack ring

Shadow: a stealth buff ring/ decrease aggro

Kunai: long range attack ring

Teleport/Flash Step: a ring that teleports you behind the enemy/ally (useful to save an ally whos gonig to dazed, or to kill and/or get away from an enemy)

Rose Whip:Close range atttack ring

Monster Summonor: a ring to summon a monster to fight with you for a short time (depending on the rank, you can summon 4 different monsters)

Reraise: like a defib. ring but only works on yourself/ like a defib. ring but in a buff form, if a member dazes, the buff will bring them back to health

Charm:makes a monster attack other monsters for a short time

Bomb: med. range attack ring with splash damage

Music:buff ring, makes it harder to get sleeped or scared

Rubber Skin:buff ring, chance to make attacking monsters bounce away from you

Spike:Buff ring, deals damage to an attacking monster each time they attack you

2nd LIST:

Frost Prison: Freeze enemy for a short amount of time

Vemon Dart: med range atttack ring, with a poison affect

Fury: Buff ring. Increases attack damage

Sound Blast: point blank ring, attack and knock back

Mana Ring: takes 10% of health and puts into your stamina (Reguardless on the rank of the charge, it always takes 10% of health)

Life stealer: takes a bit of enemy's health and heals you

Vines of Fury: Stops monsters for an amount of time, deals damage in the time peroid

Dark Sphere: med Range attack ring, area affect.

3rd LIST:

Club swing: close range attack ring, can cause Stun

Sword Gore: Close range attack ring, can cause bleed and knockback

Flaming Torch: close range attack ring, can cause a burn affect

Dragon's Breath: Med Range Attack Ring, can cause burn or frost affect

Air Raid: long range attack ring, depending on the rank the attack is in the following order: Gun fire, mini missles, drop bombs, laser cannon fire

Wings of Darkness: med range attack ring: summons bats to attack, bleed out affect, rank 4 life stealer

Tiger claws[: Close range attack ring

Sucker Punch:close range attack ring, can cause knockback and/or stun

Rain of Arrows]: Think of it as a combiation of fire rain and hunter's bow

Shield Blast: self buff, Puts a shield around self and after a few hits the buff disappears but on disappearing the shield explodes damaging enemies.

4th LIST:
Tidal Wave:Point Blank Attack ring, throws a wave of water around self, can cause knockback

Halbred:Clsoe range attack ring, r1= stab with spear head, r2= piking with pike head, r3= hacking with axehead, r4= a full out attack with all 3 heads

Frying Pan:close range attack ring, bash something for the attack, and a little healing from frying an egg at the same time

Rusty Rust: or Rust: Drops enemies armor points

Cold Shoulder: Defense buff, ice armor, makes enemies move slower if they hit you

White Bamboo:point blank Attacke ring, bamboo shootsout of the ground, teh strong teh attack the farther the bamboo grow

Update on Snowball: still a long range attack ting, but the stronger the rank, the animation changes r1= snowball, r2= bigger snowball, r3= catpolit, r4= a cannon

Elves' Flame: Throws a purple Fireball, can poison target and has splash affect, the stronger the attack is the big the splash

[Batmins:[ summon ring, summons a bat(s) to fight with you, depends on the rank more bats are summoned,( sounds like wings of darkness but W.O.D. is an attack ring not a summon ring)

Evil Charm: an affect ring, makes an enemies stop moving for a short amount of time

[Supernatural: buff ring, increase Accuracy & adds armor, in rank 3 and 4 adds the deflect affect.

[Guitar Smash: clsoe range attack ring, can cuase knockback or stun, animations: r1=Jabing with a guitar 2= golfswing style, r3= hammer sing style, r4= flaming guitar (pulls out a flaming guitar and smashing the guitar on target)

Clock Down: buff ring: slows down enemies if the the user(s) get hit

Wolf's Rage or Lion's Heart: A passsive ring that affeect self and crew, increases attack slightly

Hot Coffee: Buf ring: increases speed and stamina regen last for a short amount of time but if worth it, long cooldown thou

Drop Zone or Crashing Drop: Point blank attack ring: drops items from the sky; r1= anvil, r2= piano, r3= mini van, r4= a airship ( sound like the looey toon ting XD)

Hammer Time: close attack attack ring: a hammer appears and smack on target, has knockback; r1= toy hammer, r2= gavel, r3= sslegde hammer, r4= super hammer

[Pumpkin Bomb: Med Range Attack ring: Throws a pumpkin

[Reign of Crystals: long range attack ring: throw needle sharp crystals at ur enemie and any enemy near you

5th LIST:

Blind Fury: buff ring: Slows cooldown one time on all rings, but fills up rage meter and slighty decreased accuracy for a short time

smoke-bomb: affect ring: makes enemies to lose accuracy and not be able to target u for some time more rage is more area and duration affected and so they cant follow u.

Greedy greed:buff ring: decreases stamina regeneration or speed slighty, get more loot and gold

Death scythe: ???? attack ring: very long recharge time has a chance of auto killing an enemy

Mystery Urn: ???? ring: does random attack ring animation (any of the rings it could do equipped or not) but long recharge time little stamina used and u choose target before hand.

Sacrifice: healing ring: daze self to fully recover everyones stamina and hp in party (doesnt revive people)

Zombify: healing ring: like defib but on everyone but speed is lowered.

Energy Drink:buff ring: long recharge time, increases speed or stamina and heals

ZOMG!: ???? attack ringvery long recharge no stamina attack that has a random thign occur like a boulder falling or somehtign random

Parasite: affect ring: damages enemy for a short amount of time

Buckler: passive ring: increases deflection and block (the ones that make it zero damage and the one that makes the attack bounce back)

Winged Shoes: passive ring: greatly increases footspeed

Light Saber: Close Range Attack ring: pulls out a light saber: r1= blue, r2= green, r3= red, r4=purple

If have ideas for new rings please pm me your thoughts and Ill add your idea to a new list. I accpet pms from all or you can post them here, jsut keep it clean ok.

I know some of you are thinking, new rings might cause lag, well that depends of your idea, cause flashy attack/buffs/heals can cause lag, but please pm me your ideas on new rings for a new list or post them here.

Divine Rogue

ALSO!!!!

if you have a idea for a ring that up alrdy and the idea ill update it, plz post it up or pm me the idea as well xp
You might want to begin separating the new set and the old sets, since by now it's starting to get rather bulky.

Divine Rogue

Atrash the Squidmonger
You might want to begin separating the new set and the old sets, since by now it's starting to get rather bulky.
rather post all the list up then links, cuz people will ask "list #, but where the other list?" plus it lets people know if ideas are alrdy thought up of.
Kurizu1
Atrash the Squidmonger
rather post all the list up then links, cuz people will ask "list #, but where the other list?" plus it lets people know if ideas are alrdy thought up of.

You could separate them into different posts, though (the new one in the OP, and then a post with the bulk of the old ones), with in-thread links for easy navigation.

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Why are you making several list threads instead of a continuous one? surprised
Just wondering.

Divine Rogue

Atrash the Squidmonger
Kurizu1
Atrash the Squidmonger

You could separate them into different posts, though (the new one in the OP, and then a post with the bulk of the old ones), with in-thread links for easy navigation.
I dont want people do think im desperate, if i was able to lock and unlock a topic then i would do that, but i cant.

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Actually, you can just make the thread in the testing forum and reserve all the posts you need, then request a mod to move it in here for you.

The repeat threads are kind of getting to be a lot in here.

Divine Rogue

EmperorZensekai
Actually, you can just make the thread in the testing forum and reserve all the posts you need, then request a mod to move it in here for you.

The repeat threads are kind of getting to be a lot in here.
ah cool, I'll have to try that when the next list is finished

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeah it'd be better to keep things all in one thread. Repeated topics can be spammy.
I think I'll move your old ones since you're done with them.

Divine Rogue

Well, I normally post up a new list every other week, that way people get new ideas. I only posted up this on earlier cuz when i posted list 3, alot of people posted and pm me ideas that made up 2 list and some people pm me and posted on list 4 asking what happen to their ideas.

Dangerous Genius

*Bumps thread back to page 1*

Reprinting ideas I posted on your last two threads in hope of seeing them in list six:

Anger Management: Short duration, Ally-only buff. Allows them to use RR2 attacks without losing rage.

Clothesline: Target an Ally, attacks Animated on the line between you and the other player. Minor damage + sleep.

~ ~ ~

New idea:

Ring: Pulverizer
Target: Single Enemy
Attacks 2-5 times in rapid succession (number of attacks increases with rage)
Each attack has its own hit/miss/critical determined independently, unlike a DoT attack which is entirely based on the first hit.
At RR4, if the first four strikes all hit (whether or not they're critical), the fifth hit is guaranteed critical.

Divine Rogue

its on the coming list

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
awesome...just..awesome

here's a buff for ya

armory: speeds up recharge rate for some rings
Rank 1: one ring half charged
Rank 2: two rings half recharged
Rank 3: four rings half recharged
Rank 4:four rings fully charged

Here's a debuff...

corruption: slowly damages enemy and slows it down(dodge penalty)
rank 1: weak damage, no dodge penalty
rank 2:moderate damage,weak penalty
rank 3:strong damage,moderate penalty
rank 4:strong damage, severe penaly, lasts longer

and an attack

card snipe: throw cards at the enemy
higher rank= more cards.( rank 4 makes the cards giant) have I said this already?

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Denvix XS
awesome...just..awesome

here's a buff for ya

armory: speeds up recharge rate for some rings
Rank 1: one ring half charged
Rank 2: two rings half recharged
Rank 3: four rings half recharged
Rank 4:four rings fully charged

Here's a debuff...

corruption: slowly damages enemy and slows it down(dodge penalty)
rank 1: weak damage, no dodge penalty
rank 2:moderate damage,weak penalty
rank 3:strong damage,moderate penalty
rank 4:strong damage, severe penaly, lasts longer

and an attack

card snipe: throw cards at the enemy
higher rank= more cards.( rank 4 makes the cards giant) have I said this already?

awesome rings dude totally awesome i love ring snipe id use it for sure

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces