Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's actually a cool idea, Maybe you could have a playlist with all the songs that you have ever heard since you started the mmo (which means you couldn't get music for a certain area unless you've been to that area) and the playlist would be able to be minimized or you can open back up on the corner of your screen (sort of like the forum pulse)
wat kinda music gonna be in it

Dangerous Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tycoon 200
good music hopfuly

Dangerous Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tycoon 200
and i bump you to the top bummp
Hi everyone

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
gravijiga
Somone is BOUND to rip the songs so you can just download them for free when they do... thats what I do 8D i doubt the gaia songs will be any good though,

User Image

You... doubt the songs will be any good?
You know Gaia has the Guild Wars composer on their sound team, right?
xd
the music of the game its like final fantasy or what? twisted

Dangerous Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tycoon 200
i bummp my idea

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
edwardthefma
Sir Silverwing
gravijiga
Somone is BOUND to rip the songs so you can just download them for free when they do... thats what I do 8D i doubt the gaia songs will be any good though,
you can already find the gaia battle website song on project playlist *points to my profile*
ty for stating that but thare are more than 1 song
the battle team
We are privileged to be working with some extremely talented, highly veteran musicians and composers in Battle.

The music they are creating for the game is exceptional and we have many themes with different musical flavors, depending on where you are in the game and what you're doing.

The music that you hear on this website is just a sample of one of the tracks you'll be hearing. Stay tuned for further releases in the coming months!
Good xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces