Welcome to Gaia! ::

IM Soo Xcited! domokun domokun domokun domokun heart

Blessed Gaian

Hehe, me too!
I think it's going to be the most awesome Gaia creation ever.
Cant wait my friend says the moment it comes out hes making an account on gaia >.<

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
im gonna dress up in the most non-battle looking outfit and run around killing stuff.
With all the info coming in lately it seems like it's right around the corner doesnt it? Im very enthused.
cant wait to play it..^^
kaoru-kunn
Cant wait my friend says the moment it comes out hes making an account on gaia >.<
Why wait? biggrin OMO:

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Dante Corsal
With all the info coming in lately it seems like it's right around the corner doesnt it? Im very enthused.

what are you talking about? its been nearly a month since we've gotten any information that holds water.
the way they're feeding news about it to us, i'd say october-november (which has been my prediction since this forum began a month ago)
kaoru-kunn

That's not very samrt, it's unkown how much the rings will cost if you don't get starter one's so he might be waiting longer than he exspected trying to buy them.

8,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
I just love the background!!!
am i the only one not confused? xp
they look like they're making the battle strategy a lot like Final Fantasy with a twist of WoW and Everquest. Very good mix in my opinion, and I applaud the developers for their hard work.

Can't wait 'till it comes out. I love MMORPG's.
I know
rofl
What?! Oooh that sounds fun! I hear about rings vs. Weapons, whats that about?
domokun heart domokun heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces