Welcome to Gaia! ::

when the battle system opens, all the n00bs will flood gaia. just thinking about it just makes me cringe. all the n00bs are going to tell their n00b friends and ruin the fun for us people that have been on gaia since '04.
GD much? yes I saw that thread.
Hail to the Poison King...

Noobs have been Flooding Gaia for about 3 years now.

The battle system isn't going to make that much of a difference if you ask me.

...For He is Merciless.
Hopefully, Gaia Battle will be shitty, and noobs and regs will flee the site alike.
System overload, maybe? I remember when a certain event, I don't remember what it was, maybe Easter 2005, got so overloaded that I THINK they had to do something like delay the event, or something. I don't remember what, but I'm pretty sure it was pretty bad.
******** noobs are going to ruin the fun
this suck ill kill those n00bs evil
shity s**t shity dit
-_- saskue is gothic -******** noobs are going to ruin the fun[/quote]

Oh the Irony.

...For He is Merciless.
[/size:tpbte8
tpbte88j:0="-_- saskue is gothic -******** noobs are going to ruin the fun[/quote][size=9][color=darkred][align=left]Hail to the Poison King...[/align][/color]

[align=center]Oh the Irony. [/align]

[color=darkred][align=right]...For He is Merciless.[/align][/color]
Herr Vergiften
-_- saskue is gothic -******** noobs are going to ruin the fun[/quote]

Oh the Irony.

...For He is Merciless.
[/size:tpbte8
tpbte88j:1="-_- saskue is gothic -******** noobs are going to ruin the fun[/quote][size=9][color=darkred][align=left]Hail to the Poison King...[/align][/color]

[align=center]Oh the Irony. [/align]

[color=darkred][align=right]...For He is Merciless.[/align][/color]
well say something
well, the mmo will attract alot'a noobs but not as much but it will for awhile,besides; most noobs think having weapons are cool. so if they find out we use rings then not very many noobs will come running to gaia (i think).
all heel poison king
biggrin twisted rolleyes smile redface exclaim question crying stare idea arrow xd 3nodding neutral mrgreen blaugh gonk ninja 4laugh scream stressed rofl pirate sweatdrop talk2hand heart domokun burning_eyes xp cheese_whine dramallama whee wink wahmbulance emo sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff