Profile completely revamped since August 5, 2008.
NAME: My full name is Anne Bucko. People who I've known for a long time call me Anne, but I go by the name Anna. I don't really have any nicknames, other than ANNA, my name in strictly capital letters.
BIOGRAPHY: A proud Pole born and grown up in New Britain, Connecticut's miniature Poland/Puerto Rico. I've always been rather awkward when interacting with other people. This has led me to be switched around schools often, causing friends to be lost in the transition. Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be moved again when I actually WANT to, after having estranged most of my friends at the beginning of this summer.
AGE: As of 8/5/08, 15.
HEIGHT: I haven't measured myself in ages, but I like to think I'm 5'7 to '9.
WEIGHT: I haven't weighed myself in ages, but I know I'm a twig. I have barely any muscle OR fat, except around my belly area.
BODY TYPE: I'm a fatty twig, since I spend most of my time indoors playing videogames. Since I have a high metabolism, I eat a lot.
FACE TYPE: I have kind of a roundish face I guess. I don't know. I think my face is part of the reason why I look so weird in hellholes like schools.
COMPLEXION: "You're YELLOW." Joe
EYES: A mixture of brown and jade green.
HAIR: Dark brown hair that I like to keep short. Guy short.
CLOTHING STYLE: Scrawny "skater-punk" "post-Goth" music nerd kind, I guess. Usually I wear some large, dark or military coloured loose-fitting sarcastic tshirt with some dark or military coloured loose-fitting cargo pants. I LOVE CARGOS. I LOVE THEM.
SPEAKING STYLE: I ramble. A lot. I go off on tangents. A lot. Sometimes almost literally.
GENERAL DEMEANOR: I'm the weird nerdy kid who shoves her art under people's noses. Never been any definition of normal for as long as I remember. So, as you can guess, I've never had very many true friends. Just sympathetic people who take me under their wing. I hate these kinds of people.
CAREER: I like to think that a person's career begins in kindergarten, but for me, this is apparently even earlier. Since I was a little kid, I always liked drawing. Now I'm actually considering going into 3D and the comics business for my career.
- I can be extremely loyal to specific people. But these specific people are very few.
- I'm not easily affected by silly social teenager crap. Maybe that's why I can pull off a 54-year-old man so well.
- I can work pretty hard if I'm up to it.
- Despite being unsympathetic at times, I can understand people very well. That's because they're all the same to me.
- Can obsess about specific people to the point of being creepy. These obsessions are not necessarily crushes. I've had two full-on crushes on cute guys in the course of my life, and I know for sure that Alex Lifeson is not a celebrity crush. I admire him in the imperfect role model kind of way.
- Sometimes can be quite unsympathetic. Either that, or I just don't care about my former friends' love problems.
- I'm an egotistical a*****e.
- I'm a lazy kid with almost no form of social life whatsoever. The chances are high that I'll grow up to be that weird old witch with many cats, Rush blaring out the windows, and a flying car designed to look exactly like a 70's Buick model.
Things I know about myself that I'm not comfortable about other people knowing, or the very parts of myself that I am afraid of.
Drawing, playing piano, making up bullshit, drumming with fingers, listening to music, watching movies, playing videogames
Innate talent for drawing, story-planning, and 3D design.
Rants and other s**t.
If I ever have to write something out for no particular reason, here it is.
WARNING: May have long descriptions of cosmology, biology or evolution.
Project 154 is 10676 words long. Yell if it's not progressing.
Because I am hard, you will not like me, but the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair.