Are you mad you can't PK?

I NEED TO KELL ME SOME NOOBZ!!! 0.44230769230769 44.2% [ 23 ]
A little 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Eh...I could go either way 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Don't really PK that much anyways. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 12 ]
Me is poll whore... 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
1 2 3 >

Who else is pissed that we'll have to wait for the PvP to be integrated post-release?
Not me.. just think why would you want PvP allready? Besides they MIGHT come out with PvP.. and they will make an area so countless people don't go around just slaying noobs left and right.. how would you like it if every time you spawned back from dieing you died again? I bet you wouldn't.
whaaaaaaaaaa! gonk i though this fourum was for pvp then wut the hell is mmo(battle)
yea but it would stink if u die u lose all ur stuff so i can wait a bit more so i can get my dream avi
pvp is mean, why would you attack poor noobs?
chessbobphil

You don't understand. If they have PvP areas, only people who WANT to PvP WILL PvP. And to Melois, you wouldn't die over and over again if you didn't enter it in the first place.

IMO there's no point to an online game if you can't fight your friends. Isn't that how Super Smash Bros. got so popular? Fighting eachother?
Gummy Goomba
chessbobphil

You don't understand. If they have PvP areas, only people who WANT to PvP WILL PvP. And to Melois, you wouldn't die over and over again if you didn't enter it in the first place.

IMO there's no point to an online game if you can't fight your friends. Isn't that how Super Smash Bros. got so popular? Fighting eachother?

God, I didn't mean Gaia.. I ment some random MMO out there...
Well this gives you time to train, you will need it, cuz now you are officially on my mmo kick butt list on my pro.
It will avoid crybabies anyway...but it seems we already have some since there's no PK XD lol

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PKing will eventually lead too PKKing, you know? I say GO FOR IT!! That type of thing is fun. But...you'll all start as n00bs, too.
i have a blood lust...

Loyal Elder

You do know that it's hard enough to program the MMO the PvP takes a lot of work. Like where do they battle, and then draw the concept art and program it in, Where will you be able to move in said area, will people be able to watch and how to we program that and finally what do you get if you win as Lanzer doesn't like people to lose stuff.

Ryuketsu Ren's Husband

Hilarious Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Gummy Goomba
chessbobphil

hes right it isnt gonna be like maple story where u can kill a player at random

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Not me, When it comes out first time it will likely be unbalanced and need tweaking and nerfing until it's fit for PvP.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces