Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

Sand fluffs can't move more than two screens away from their spawning screen, or I'd have tried the lure everything away just for lols :3

Destructive Bunny

Oh and on topic, I'd use taunt if they fix the scaling and extend the range of the ring.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
You mean to tell me Taunt is broken? I honestly had no idea... So I probably wouldn't. Wouldn't using taunt in a Kamila battle just make you die? If you're already healing, so you're getting all the aggro anyways, wouldn't a taunt ring just exasperate the effect? I suppose it would make someone get aggro sooner though..

It's not hard to steal aggro with attacks in a lust battle. 3nodding

So yeah a taunt ring would exasperate the effect, and that would be helpful. People could r4 hack all they wanted and not steal aggro. whee

Okay... I think I understand... Can you explain it in english? Oh.. that was english.. can you explain it in Japanese?

Tank no mokuteki ga futatsu.. ikiteiru.. soushite "aggro" wo motteimasu..

Taunt wa aggro wo motteiru mokuteki wo tasukemasu...

Lol I'm sure I failed horribly thar. xd

The tank has two purposes? To go. And then take away aggro.
Taunt takes aggro. purpose is helping?

Lol are you fluent? xd

Lol ikiteiru was supposed to mean to be living, but yeahhh I do think it means to be going. D;. xd

XD I am not fluent.... But i took 2 years... well.. like 2 and a half years in high school, but it's been 2 years since then.... But I do have a japanese dictionary. I knew the words no, futatsu, ikiteriu, soushite, wo, and wa... and well Tank and Taunt are obvious there. actually japanese would probably spell it Tenk. I'm quite uncertain about the "ga" before futatsu....

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

Lol ikiteiru was supposed to mean to be living, but yeahhh I do think it means to be going. D;. xd

No- you were correct. 生きている (Ikiteiru) is to continue to live (stay alive for a more natural translation)- 行っている (Itteiru) is to continue to go (I'd say keep going, but this is kind of idiomatic in regular English usage).

Umm... let's see.

タンクはもくてきがふたつ。それは生きているとアグロを持っています。トウントはアグロをもってに助けます。

For those of you not able to read (or view) Kana- Tanku wa mokuteki ga futatsu. Sore wa ikiteiru to aguro o motteimasu. Tounto wa aguro o motte ni tasukemasu.

And my thoughts on the Taunt ring.

トウントはなおせば、たぶんべんりなリングと思います。

Taunto wa naoseba, tabun benri na ringu to omoimasu

Apologies if my grammar isn't up to scratch. Haven't actually written anything in Japanese in a while, I really only use my passive skills (listening & reading) these days.

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Zzyli
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

No- you were correct. 生きている (Ikiteiru) is to continue to live (stay alive for a more natural translation)- 行っている (Itteiru) is to continue to go (I'd say keep going, but this is kind of idiomatic in regular English usage).

Umm... let's see.

For those of you not able to read (or view) Kana- Tanku wa mokuteki ga futatsu. Sore wa ikiteiru to aguro o motteimasu. Tounto wa aguro o motte ni tasukemasu.

Apologies if my grammar isn't up to scratch. Haven't actually written anything in Japanese in a while, I really only use my passive skills (listening & reading) these days.

Shouldn't it be Tenku? not Tanku. since japanese's a's are like the a in father.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vanilla_Vampire
Zzyli
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

Umm... let's see.

For those of you not able to read (or view) Kana- Tanku wa mokuteki ga futatsu. Sore wa I
kiteiru to aguro o motteimasu. Tounto wa aguro o motte ni tasukemasu.

Shouldn't it be Tenku? not Tanku. since japanese's a's are like the a in father.

Yes it should xd

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Zzyli
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

Umm... let's see.

For those of you not able to read (or view) Kana- Tanku wa mokuteki ga futatsu. Sore wa I

Yes it should xd

Tanku makes me think "thank you" anyways yeah i haven't studied japanese in like.. over 2 years.... never learned ikiteiru...and it wasn't in my dictionary.. so... yeah...

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zzyli
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

Umm... let's see.

Lol your grammar's better than mine was. xd I should have done better.. >w< I took 4 semesters in college, so I should know better. rofl I haven't practiced in months though. sweatdrop

Umm tounto should be taunting and tanki should tenki at the very least though. xd

And I forget what benri means? surprised -lazy to use dictionary- xd

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Zzyli
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

Umm... let's see.

Yes it should xd

Tanku makes me think "thank you" anyways yeah i haven't studied japanese in like.. over 2 years.... never learned ikiteiru...and it wasn't in my dictionary.. so... yeah...

And yeah dictionaries only list the plain present form (dictionary form)

You have to know the different verb forms to find it..
Iru means "to be" or "to exist" basically, so if you take the -te form of a verb and add iru to it, it becomes something that is happening over a period of time..

The verb for to live is ikiru (what would have to look up in a dictionary). So the te form is ikite, and then ikiteiru would be "to be living". xd Yeah it's difficult. :c

Tenkyuu I think would be the katakana version of thank you? surprised

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Hashtable

Iru means "to be" or "to exist" basically, so if you take the -te form of a verb and add iru to it, it becomes something that is happening over a period of time..

The verb for to live is ikiru (what would have to look up in a dictionary). So the te form is ikite, and then ikiteiru would be "to be living". xd Yeah it's difficult. :c

I don't know about the whole katakana thing, it's very much about pronunciation. It probably boils down to my Australian way of saying things being different to yours...

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Zzyli
Hashtable

Lol are you fluent? xd

Umm... let's see.

Yes it should xd

I knew it wasn't the proper form to look up in my dictionary, but i couldn't figure out the right form.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire

Yes it should xd

I knew it wasn't the proper form to look up in my dictionary, but i couldn't figure out the right form.

Aaah. xd

Did the Japanese explanation end up making sense though? xd

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire
Hashtable
Vanilla_Vampire

Yes it should xd

Aaah. xd

Did the Japanese explanation end up making sense though? xd

No.... the enligsh explanation was better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff