Welcome to Gaia! ::

caster, just let him. I already reported him. =.=" But caster, you know you could just pay a little more money towards a better network connection like DSL. smile

Wheezing Warlord

It's not the connection, it's the virus-and-spyware-ridden computer.
It's old, I need a new one.
add it to fav then you only have to use one link on a slow computer

Durem Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
SoraKH296's avatar Sasuke6S's avatar Hellsing852's avatar
How rite u r..... i mean it mite be obvious or maybe stupid, but its a great idea that the gaia NCPs or the admin forgot 2 add........ i mean, they could atleast leave a link 4 us to like check it out know wat i mean?
That's a solid Idea to be honest.
I'm sure once the game is live it will be in the games list, but until then it might be nice to have the battle website in a dropdown like most other functions.
SykoCaster, that idea is definitely sound. I think there should be a drop down menu, that will allow us to travel to the GBS, the GBS site, and the GBS forum.
i think they should do it even the mmo isn't ready yet. at least ppl will stop asking when it come out and how things work. because most ppl can't really find the website.
I think it's a good idea.
I know I had a hard time finding the website (but that was before I thoght: "Hey, lets check ut the battle forum xp )
im sure they will do that, but not until the site is farther in progress, i mean right now its just a home page really, and a little info on the game
I think that is a great idea, I mean a lot of newbies don't know what a sticky is, but if they scroll over one of the tabs and see "Battle Website" at least most of them are bound to click it.
SykoCaster
It's not the connection, it's the virus-and-spyware-ridden computer.
It's old, I need a new one.
Uh, instead of buying a new computer, you could just root out the viruses? sweatdrop
no non on no no

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces