Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you agree you get gold...(just kidding, but not really. You get the gold)

yes 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
1 2 3 >

I understand that there wont be any new things added to Zomg but can we have badges for the Dead Mans Shadow area?

Questionable Genius

They said they were going to work on them...before the devs all got pulled from zomg. We were also promised a new vampire ring and BB to be finished. stare

So yeah, I doubt all they'll do now is fix glitches, and we had to RAISE HELL ACROSS GAIA just to get them to "promise" to fix glitches.

Kicked to the curb doesn't even describe zomg and how they've treated the fanbase. stare
Mademoiselle Kit
They said they were going to work on them...before the devs all got pulled from zomg. We were also promised a new vampire ring and BB to be finished. stare

So yeah, I doubt all they'll do now is fix glitches, and we had to RAISE HELL ACROSS GAIA just to get them to "promise" to fix glitches.

Kicked to the curb doesn't even describe zomg and how they've treated the fanbase. stare

yeah and that sucks. Maybe we can raise hell about this so that we can get the badges sooner.

Gallant Fatcat

Camass
Mademoiselle Kit

yeah and that sucks. Maybe we can raise hell about this so that we can get the badges sooner.

Implying they'll ever actually fix anything, cause, you know, it's gaia.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
You see the key problem is that. . . . . well they do not have a Dev that knows or can upload the new badges into the system as for making them . . . . . it is not hard to make. 4laugh

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
herr katzchen von flaum
Camass
Mademoiselle Kit

Implying they'll ever actually fix anything, cause, you know, it's gaia.
You know your not the only outraged player but you know you have options take a break quit farm all the same it is your choice to make. 4laugh

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Not enough supporters for zOMG so the project got cut of devs. I don't think it much will be done for zOMG now.
oAussie
Not enough supporters for zOMG so the project got cut of devs. I don't think it much will be done for zOMG now.
No, youre right but the badges seem to me like they would be a small thing. The game already keeps track of how many monsters youve killed for the different quests you have to do. It wouldnt take that long to design the shields (if they arent already done) and Im sure that the coding wouldnt take that long either. Maybe a week or two tops for the whole thing. Im sure that people who know about coding will correct me however that is just what Im thinking.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Last we were told, the coding is broken. I mean, hell, I kinda want some glitches done so I can FINISH MY ******** QUEST LINE... *Ahem*

But that's just me.

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Camass
oAussie
No, youre right but the badges seem to me like they would be a small thing. The game already keeps track of how many monsters youve killed for the different quests you have to do. It wouldnt take that long to design the shields (if they arent already done) and Im sure that the coding wouldnt take that long either. Maybe a week or two tops for the whole thing. Im sure that people who know about coding will correct me however that is just what Im thinking.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean, there's no one working for zOMG anymore I don't think.
I think the devs were taken off of zOMG.
That's the problem.
There aren't any devs to do something like that.
。

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
burning_eyes

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Kit

Isn't the integrity ring the new ring?

Questionable Genius

omgwtfbbqftw
Mademoiselle Kit

Isn't the integrity ring the new ring?
No, integrity has been around since last summer. We were promised a new attack ring with vampiric properties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff