Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you agree you get gold...(just kidding, but not really. You get the gold)

yes 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Just thought I'd toss in this quote from Biglanky14 from this week's ATA.

I had asked, (as I do every week wink ) how they were progressing with the zOMG! glitch fixes, and here's what he had to say...

BigLanky14
We're working on them, but they're taking a little longer than originally thought because we have one of the original zOMG devs on it, and he just had a child. That's pretty much mucked up his schedule (correctly, of course).

I think the Dev he is referring to is Halsy (could be wrong), and I'd think, being from the original Dev Team, he'd be capable of getting Badges set up for DMS.
But that would be pretty far down the road I would think, because glitches would still need to be the priority.
IMO, the "late-stage" glitches and add-ons can wait until all of the early-stage glitches have been dealt with. I'd far rather that new players not get glitched in the "tutorial" or find their Quests broken right out of the gate in VG, than have Badges for DMS.
WideEyed
Just thought I'd toss in this quote from Biglanky14 from this week's ATA.

I had asked, (as I do every week wink ) how they were progressing with the zOMG! glitch fixes, and here's what he had to say...

BigLanky14
We're working on them, but they're taking a little longer than originally thought because we have one of the original zOMG devs on it, and he just had a child. That's pretty much mucked up his schedule (correctly, of course).

I think the Dev he is referring to is Halsy (could be wrong), and I'd think, being from the original Dev Team, he'd be capable of getting Badges set up for DMS.
But that would be pretty far down the road I would think, because glitches would still need to be the priority.
IMO, the "late-stage" glitches and add-ons can wait until all of the early-stage glitches have been dealt with. I'd far rather that new players not get glitched in the "tutorial" or find their Quests broken right out of the gate in VG, than have Badges for DMS.
Yes, it would be nice to have older glitches fixed. It would also be nice if the new orb glitch was fixed though and there was more than ONE dev working on it! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff