Welcome to Gaia! ::

With zOMG, we've gained a whole SLEW of items able to be created from various.. things.. The new creatables are quite varied; from plushies and whole new sets of clothing, to even badges! So in the spirit of the zOMG open season, which is your favorite zOMG Crafted Item and why?

For me it's the Shovel Blade. Why? Because it's the first thing I vowed to craft, and the only one I've crafted. It's pure awesomesauce! :3 A sword.. a shovel... put together? Brilliant!
I really do love all of the plushies and the laceback skirt is pretty nice.
I am very excited It's like working towards items in a whole new way.
:3

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I think my favorite is definitely the Flamingo Plushie. I think it's so adorable~. I'm also really fond of the Kokeshi Kimono and Fan, but I've been having trouble getting the Lacquered Wood and Silk needed to craft them. :C

9,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Bonsai Wings. Its the first item I saw that I really wanted.
I love the fresh garlic dress.
But I already sold it! ;3

MamoruK's Wife

Beloved Wife

I just love my plain fluff plushie heart
I had it in zeta and just fell in love. He's perfect for my avvie. 3nodding
I;'m lovin it.Makes playing all the sweeter.
Gift Box and Kokeshi Kimono. The Gift Box has the adorable little wings you see on my back and the Kokeshi Kimono is just SO sexy. whee

Mushroom hat. Had it in Zeta, fell in love with it. XD
Makes selling things a lot more easier...now only if we could solve the problem with the people who undercut by a lot.

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm in love with my Kokeshi Kimono (although it seems more like a kimono-like top, but enh XD), Kokeshi Fan, and Kokeshi Doll. I'm also working on the Ninja Yoroi set, and hope to nab the recipe for the Sakura Fluff Plush eventually, I've killed/suicided dozens of them and no luck yet.

I also want to make the trident and pearls eventually when I get to the area I can gather them in. (Gold Beach I think?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff