Welcome to Gaia! ::

like can a clan get stronger somehow? like have skill that clan member can use when they are together. unlike party, clan doesn't really share anything. in normal game play, clans don't make any difference (when there isn't war)

p.s. it s just an idea i really don't mind about this
Somehow, I doubt there will be a leveling system for clans. As much as I know, they're just a big group of people all working for a common goal. If there were levels then people would want special abilities for their clan or other privileges, making battling even more complicated.

Sophomore

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes, but isnt the whole point of a successful and stunning worth your longest time staying glued to it asklfjslkdjf etc. suppose to get complex in time anyways?

I mean we all except the beggining to this to be simple.
In time im sure its going to get complex.
I do like the idea of special abilities to Clans!
alot like how Ragnarok online does that.

Plus it would be interesting to see future competitions of clan wars and ranking over whos kicking whos arse and maybe for all we know capture the flag games?

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
has there even been any mention of clans being integrated into the game? as far as i know clans haven't been made out as anything with in-game relevance.
last i heard the only point of the clan forum was to keep c-rap threads out of the main mmo forum or atleast cut down the amount of c-rap

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Thirty seven... in a row!?!

God I hope thats a clerks reference.

But anyways... i'd like a leveling system at least for bragging rights.
if we have a element can we use it in battle?

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
rah989
short answer: no.
long answer: read the stickies.
SporkMaster5000
rah989
those are both short

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Delta Cat
SporkMaster5000
rah989
those are both short
one's shorter.
if clans do have special abilities, doesn't it mean that players will be more social (in way) than just solo all the time?

Distinct Warlord

That kind of reminds me .hack//G.U.

The high leveled clan could a Special Training Área. domokun But really It wont be like that, I guess.
I fear that this will be quite unlikely, people would be forced to be part of a clan even if they prefer to make their journeys "solo". Anyway I would love a similar feature, but I think it's not to be.
Radagast9
I fear that this will be quite unlikely, people would be forced to be part of a clan even if they prefer to make their journeys "solo". Anyway I would love a similar feature, but I think it's not to be.

not really. hey they need to be gang before using the skill. even without that option, gang up played is still stronger than solo isn't it? because "gang up" means mean "solo" together isn't it?
actually do any of you think the rank system in a clan do anything special? it just that the higher rank can invite/ban members and thats all. but in most clan, they are more than 3 rank. not only guild master, crew and members

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff