Welcome to Gaia! ::

tedujrt

ggfjetdjd 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 >

there will be a giant one eyed dwarf for the first boss in the battle system
he drops the club ring with allows you to hit stuff with clubs and right before you fight him the words
RELEASE THE GIANT ONE EYED DWARF
scream from you speekers
Not much of a spoiler. Heck, unless it reveals part of the story line, it isn't even a spoiler. May I ask where this information came from.
where did you find out?
Seth-Moore
Not much of a spoiler. Heck, unless it reveals part of the story line, it isn't even a spoiler. May I ask where this information came from.
you mom told me now dont mess with my head
I'll turn down my volume when I fight that boss.
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

If I was messing with your head I'd say:

Everything I say is a lie. Even that.
Now, what part was the truth?
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

none of it you lier
this is how to mess with someones head

your walking on a path your trying to get to a village but the road splits there a guy he ses its the right and another guy ses its the left then one of the guys say hes telling the truth and the other ses hes lieing but you dont know witch to belive
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

none of it you lier

your walking on a path your trying to get to a village but the road splits there a guy he ses its the right and another guy ses its the left then one of the guys say hes telling the truth and the other ses hes lieing but you dont know witch to belive

It's a basic paradox. No matter what you ask, you'll get contradictory answers. That's why I bring a map when walking from village to village.
still where did you get this
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

none of it you lier

It's a basic paradox. No matter what you ask, you'll get contradictory answers. That's why I bring a map when walking from village to village.
you get mugged halfway by bandits and highwayman you no longer have a map just a pare of pants but you a day away from you village and a half a day from the target
This has gone off-track suddenly...
this is one way to get a high view count... confused
how did you find this info?

Invisible Fairy

11,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Not unless the Devs really said it, I think this is just b*ll... domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items