Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Informer

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I tried to make a topic about this yesterday, but yeah. The Shonen Jump ad was pretty cool. It's kinda a target gnome...you could put it on a person...in the bathrooms...or even...a polar bear!!! rofl

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Makes me want the orc skin even more now. crying

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chachi-chama
I tried to make a topic about this yesterday, but yeah. The Shonen Jump ad was pretty cool. It's kinda a target gnome...you could put it on a person...in the bathrooms...or even...a polar bear!!! rofl

zOMG! "Sure, he looks cute... until the biting starts."

It's a cut-out EVIL garden gnome, lol.

Omg, we can battle evil garden gnomes, lawn flamingos and other strange creatures. ninja

Ruthless Raider

Chachi-chama

Hey do you know what month that issue was for?

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lord Master Link
Chachi-chama

September 2008

Ruthless Raider

Hazardous Enigma
Lord Master Link
Chachi-chama

September 2008

Thank you.
zOMG!! i cant believe it!!!!
its not real butter!!!!

Angry fisher101 generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 824220!

awesome eek
since this ad is a true ad (I know it is cause I have the same mag) when do you think that they will stop tossing us around like an old chew toy and let us play it already? if they have the ad out they must be like 99.9% done already...am I right?
Dronigan_Hale
since this ad is a true ad (I know it is cause I have the same mag) when do you think that they will stop tossing us around like an old chew toy and let us play it already? if they have the ad out they must be like 99.9% done already...am I right?

not exactly its prolly like 80% done but for beta not the real game.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
DrCaptainNinja
Dronigan_Hale

I heard that it will be released September or sometime this year.
well I guess something is better than nothing...but still! ARGH!

Ruthless Raider

Hazardous Enigma
DrCaptainNinja
Dronigan_Hale

I'm hoping for an august release.
Lord Master Link
Hazardous Enigma
DrCaptainNinja
Dronigan_Hale

me too the wait is killing me

Ruthless Raider

DrCaptainNinja
Lord Master Link
Hazardous Enigma
DrCaptainNinja
Dronigan_Hale

me too the wait is killing me

Well, from my knowledge, they release the things from the next month this month, example: You get the September issue in august, at least, that's what they do with Shonen jump, and the ad was in that too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff