Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

Hashtable
Starshine
Where do you sign up to be a leecher? ;3

I'll leech with you? heart
Yay! Now just to find a crew of four to take us mrgreen

And yesh, angel set is lame. FF, integ, fitness, coy, div for max luck. Taunt, sugar and fleet for lurer. Heavy water balloon, firerain, dervish for the dmg dealer. Leechers like me and hash will r1 spam keen rock and halo once in awhile :3

Champion

Hashtable
This sounds like it would be realllly hard to crew for.. XP
And angel set is terrrible. xd rolleyes

Oh and add plastics and screws to the loot list. heart
Plastic is actually a really nice drop cause it drops so often. whee
Whenever I crew, I usually do it over Skype and a 5-man or full crew takes 5 minutes to form. There isn't really any hard ring assigning either.

As for the Angel Set, it is only there to squeeze out a few extra drops of luck. You really don't need too many other rings to farm efficiently.

I'll add those to the loot list but I didn't think of them at first because they weren't best sellers unlike the feathers and leaves. xd

Champion

Starshine
Hashtable
Starshine

And yesh, angel set is lame. FF, integ, fitness, coy, div for max luck. Taunt, sugar and fleet for lurer. Heavy water balloon, firerain, dervish for the dmg dealer. Leechers like me and hash will r1 spam keen rock and halo once in awhile :3

Angel set is there to squeeze out a few more points of luck. More rings really aren't that necessary to farm efficiently. For example, the attacker can kill all the mobs in 1 hit with just dervish. The gnomes don't do nearly enough damage to have a need for rock or any other armor buffs. Having those other rings on the lurer would be nice though but that's if they're willing to part with the luck.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Destrius
Starshine
Hashtable
Starshine

Angel set is there to squeeze out a few more points of luck. More rings really aren't that necessary to farm efficiently. For example, the attacker can kill all the mobs in 1 hit with just dervish. The gnomes don't do nearly enough damage to have a need for rock or any other armor buffs. Having those other rings on the lurer would be nice though but that's if they're willing to part with the luck.

Mm never used Skype to find a crew before. surprised
And I guess angel set makes sense. xd it's still terrible though. rofl

Champion

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
A clever guide targeted at new players and luring them to zOMG! through milking it for gold..
You sir, Are brilliantly evil..

It is intended to lure new players.. right? sweatdrop

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tried farming spot number 2, and the lure path doesn't seem to work... the monsters in the upper left of the four screens wont go to the lower right one. confused

Heck, I cant even get one of the flamingos in lower left to move ONE screen. gonk

Champion

Tarot Rune
A clever guide targeted at new players and luring them to zOMG! through milking it for gold..
You sir, Are brilliantly evil..

It is intended to lure new players.. right? sweatdrop
I just felt like making a guide since I had to go through how to VG farm every time I crewed with people.

Champion

Hashtable
Tried farming spot number 2, and the lure path doesn't seem to work... the monsters in the upper left of the four screens wont go to the lower right one. confused

Heck, I cant even get one of the flamingos in lower left to move ONE screen. gonk
Yes, for some odd reason the flamingos don't follow but all the gnomes will. The lurer can just kill all the flamingos in the other screens while he follows the paths to make up for whatever he misses while out of the base screen.

Champion

lost in the rhythm
ew.
Don't hate, appreciate. talk2hand
Destrius
lost in the rhythm
ew.
Don't hate, appreciate. talk2hand
//is hating// : D

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
well i would say there is one more way but giving that it need ppl actually to be active and not leeching i gess better not tell it talk2hand

Champion

In recent light of the new cache system...bumping this thread.
Farmers piss me off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces