Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Conventioneer

10,300 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Well thanks for all of the replies everyone! I do LOVE egg hunting so here's to hoping that they recycle the event! ^_^

Desirable Cat

Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare As long as we get things that we can actually use, and not another "ring bundle" that everyone & their mule already has, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest what they do (or don't do) this year. cat_whee
Ring bundle...? Que?

But I'd like at least ONE new equipable item. DX And then give others the chance to catch up on last year's and the year before's items...? Unfortunately, they put a sundae sweets-esque item in Alchemy... neutral Stole our recipe~~~! emotion_donotwant

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
i really wish... zomg easter became one of my most favorite things about gaia a loooong time ago. -_- now all i have to look forward to is making avi art for ppl who don't appreciate. -_-

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Nissa chan
Corinth Maxwell
cat_stare As long as we get things that we can actually use, and not another "ring bundle" that everyone & their mule already has, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest what they do (or don't do) this year. cat_whee
Ring bundle...? Que?

cat_whee Yes, as in the "Regal Adornment Bundle" or the "Cursed Pumpkin". cat_xp

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

swarf would be the one to put that into place, and he's very busy right now. We probably won't have anything unless the administrators give him some time to get it together.

So... don't hold your breath. Even if we do get a new event, there will be no new items, as there's simply no resources.
What Minako said. It's highly unlikely that there will be an Easter event this year, according to JK at last night's meat.

He asked whether it was more important for us to have an Easter event or to get critical bugs fixed, and the general consensus was that the bugs were more important. So even if Swarf or another programmer is available around Easter, they will likely spend their energy on bug fixes rather than recycling the Easter event.

emo

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Haha...don't count on it.

Destructive Bunny

I have never participated in an easter event on zOMG before emo

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Oh sure let's have an event on an already buggy game and have all kinds of lag because the server can't hold that much data. Oh yeah I'm totally down for that.

Cluttered Conventioneer

10,300 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Quote:
But I'd like at least ONE new equipable item. DX And then give others the chance to catch up on last year's and the year before's items...? Unfortunately, they put a sundae sweets-esque item in Alchemy... neutral Stole our recipe~~~! emotion_donotwant

The recipe is in alchemy now?! emotion_facepalm

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'll inquire into the feasibility. Hopefully I'll get an answer for us this week!

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It's good to see that swarf tries so hard for the community.

In the meantime though, we'll remain pessimistic of an event occurring.

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
they should just make new areas called easter land, christmas land, halloween land, new years land.......yea!! HOLIDAY LAND!! >:O

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Barton Sweetheart

xXAzarielXx
User ImageShoot for the moon...
they should just make new areas called easter land, christmas land, halloween land, new years land.......yea!! HOLIDAY LAND!! >:O

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

I approve of the above post
swarf
I'll inquire into the feasibility. Hopefully I'll get an answer for us this week!

That would be wonderful - thank you, Swarf! heart

Also, it was nice to see you at AtA. (I was lurking.) I hope you'll stop by again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff