Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Whispers of Delusion
BioluminescentGirl
What I want to know is if there is something like zOMG where you can work with other players or alone, but one that actually has other players... In the last year there have beens times when I've logged on to zOMG and I saw maybe three other people on the server in total. It was lame razz

Basically almost any MMO.
They won't be "like zOMG!" though, zOMG!s community is so tight because it has so few players.
But if you want a free browser one, check out Runescape. (Still more fun p2p and affordable)
I don't think it really has sections where you have to play with others, except for maybe a few quests, but you can.
If you don't mind coughing up quite the amount of money, buy WoW.
I don't like the players there though, they're rude.

Thanks for the advice smile I'll check those out.

Shameless Exhibitionist

15,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The only zOMG-like game I can think of is Classic Ragnarok Online. It's terribly full of bugs, and is constantly crashing, but it's similar.

Beloved Elder

My son got me playing Spiral Knights. It has Mac, Linux, and Win versions, it's pretty fun, and I think I'll do ok as a free-to-play player. But they don't have the sense of community that zOMG has. And they do a lot to encourage players to buy chance items and perks.
SmallTownGuy
My son got me playing Spiral Knights. It has Mac, Linux, and Win versions, it's pretty fun, and I think I'll do ok as a free-to-play player. But they don't have the sense of community that zOMG has. And they do a lot to encourage players to buy chance items and perks.

I've played this with friends too. A definitely worthwhile suggestion. I think the download itself is only 100mb or the likes, so very economical and light on your computer. It's also decently fun. Maps tend to get a bit repetitive but it has a real charm of its own. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff