Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
User Image

Welcome to the new zOMG! park. Take a stroll down memory lane and enjoy this beautiful and scenic view of all our rich locations. This calm, relaxing cruise is just what you need to – wait, what? Can’t you see I’m in the middle of something here?
What do you mean I have the wrong script? Let me see those.

Ah.

YOU BETTER HOLD ON TO YOUR BOOTSTRAPS AND WASH AWAY THE WHININESS BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON THE ROAD TRIP OF DEATH YOUR LIFE.
RACERS WILL PUT THEIR PEDALS TO – YOU KNOW WHAT - THERE ARE NO PETALS THIS ISN’T SOME KIND OF FLOWER! THIS IS HARDCORE STREET RACING ALL WITHOUT THE STREETS AND ONLY ROUGH TOUGH TERRAIN SO ALL YOU CHILDREN WILL CUT YOURSELVES WHEN YOU LAND ON THE HARD GROUND AND GET YOUR BOOBOOS AND START CRYING TO YOUR MOMMAS.
SO GET OUT, GRAB YOUR GEAR TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK ON AND GET READY FOR SOME SUPER Z!KART!!!

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
How To Play

Start Date: May 11, 2015
You can still sign up even if the race already started.

Easy Guide

To take your turn:
1) Roll for item box with 20 sided die (if you can/want to)
2) Edit post only if you have to state a target
3) New post
4) Roll for movement with 10 sided die (if you can)
6) Observe chaos or wait until the next day

Basically all you do is make one/two posts a day. I will take care of the rest!

Detailed Guide

Rolling Dice:
There are two rolls you must complete once per day:
Movement and Item rolls

Your rolls must be on separate posts

You can only do an item roll if you have an item box. Once you obtain an item box, you decide to open it or not on the next turn.

Roll your item box first - then you move.

If you have an item box, you cannot get another until the current one is used. If you roll to get an item, you have to use it.

How to move and see your item:
Item Roll: Roll a single 20 sided die. Check your post to see the result and check the item table. Edit your post only if you need to target something.

Movement Roll: Roll a single 10 sided die.

You are done for the day.

Thanks for reading all of this, it's a lot to take in. On Day 1 of the race write "2" in bold for a +3 move bonus.

Item Usage and Priority:
If you post first, your actions will occur first. I will update frequently.

Players may share a space with other players.

Posting:
The game will begin on May, Monday the 11th of 2015. It will continue until 3 players get to the top of the Null crystal and the day ends.
Remember: Even if you don't make it, using Wish can help turn the tides!

A day will be from 06:00 PST (AKA 6 AM) to 00:00 PST (AKA Midnight). That is your window to take your turn. If you miss it, try and catch up! I will try and update the game when I can during the day but from 0:00 to 05:59 is when I will prepare everything for the following day. Beneath the game board is the current day. If this states "Completed!" and it's past 0:00 Pst, you may start rolling early.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
The Game

Graphics Settings: Modern

User Image

Total Days: 18

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Items

1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grue You were eaten by a Grue. Thanks for playing.

2-3 User Image Keen Aye You have eyes everywhere. Whoever you look at will get their next movement roll cut in half!
You must edit your post to state your target.

If an odd number, round up.
If they roll a 1, they are unaffected. (It’s still rounding up but it needs to be said)
Several Keen Ayes can affect a single person at once. Just keep halving the movement roll for every Keen Aye in effect.

5-6 User Image Turtle Enclose yourself from all harm for this and the next turn. Nothing can penetrate this shell. Not even the Grue.

Wishes are shattered when used against you.
Sphere's improbable traits will cause your shield to only last until the current turn if used by another player.

7 User Image Fleet Feet Speed 3 spaces forward instantly or use it to go through a shortcut! You cheater.

Shortcut is only available if it is 2 spaces or less ahead of you. If it is, you go through it automatically.
You may not take a movement roll this turn after going through a shortcut.
If speeding over hot tiles, your movement is not hindered.

8 User Image Crazy 8 Feel the ultimate power! Obtain 8 items at once and use them in any order you choose. Afterwards, every player gets an item box except for the person who used the crazy 8. Limited to one person ever!

Items obtained:
Fortune's Favor, Keen Aye, Turtle, Fleet Feet, Sugar Rush, Scaredy Cat, Slash and Hot Foot.

CRAAAAZY

9-10 User Image Sugar Rush Sweet music starts playing in your kart and suddenly life is wonderful with background music. You feel good.

4 or 11 User Image Scaredy Cat 1st place is a meaner. Scare them into driving 3 spaces in reverse.
Anyone and everyone in first place at the time of using this item will be affected until they move back 3 spaces.

12-13 User Image Fortune’s Favor Luck smiles on you and gives you +1 to your next item roll. That’s a good thing right?
If you get another FF on your next roll, your current luck will get another +1. In other words, your luck will stack by 1 until you get another item.

14-15 User Image Slash Swipe at your opponent’s tires and everyone 1 place ahead of you will lose their movement turn only if they haven’t used it this current turn. Else you just missed I guess. Lame.

1 place ahead does not have to be 1 tile ahead. Example: If you were in 5th, you attack everyone in 4th place no matter where they are.
If you are 1st. Congrats! But you don’t attack anyone. Not even last place. Shame on you for thinking that.

16-17 User Image Hot Foot Burn away all your pain and suffering into a tile of your choice. All racers use 2 spaces to move over this tile. Permanent effect unless extinguished by Balloon.
You must edit your post to state your target. The tiles go from 0-100 from the start to the end. Each new terrain is 5 spaces. Otherwise count the spaces individually or just ask me since I didn't number them anyway.

Hot Foot may be used on top of another Hot Foot. The power level of the tile will be +1 to the current power level.
If you stop on a hot tile, you get a -1 to your next move no matter the power level.

18-19 User Image Wish Close your eyes and speak with your heart. When you open them you will have switched spots with the last player to have posted before you. Even if they already won. BUM BUM BUM

If the last player that posted before you is no longer in the game due to a terrible fate, you still switch.

20 A Choice of Fate – Choose between Divinity or Improbability Sphere

User Image Divinity Sprout wings and fly! Your kart zooms up in the air and out of sight for 1 turn after this current one. Once you are able to play again, roll the 100 sided die. Whatever number you get is the one you will land on immediately. Once you land you may take your movement roll.

If you land on a shortcut, you may take it.

User Image Improbability Sphere You are encased in an inter-dimensional sphere that will reflect all attacks on you towards whatever attacked and with the same effect for this and the next turn.

If you summon a Grue while you have a Sphere, you will kill it and thus it will no longer be a threat to anyone. My hero.
If you go over a hot tile, the tile will be reflected onto the next tile with the same power level. Your movement is not hindered and the next hot tile will not be reflected to avoid an infinite row of hot tiles. If you reflect a hot tile onto another hot tile, their power level is added together.
A Wish on you will cause the wisher to switch with the person who posts after them.

Any other item gained while you have a sphere will backfire onto you:
- Keen Aye, Heavy Water Balloon, Scaredy Cat and Slash will only affect you.
- Turtle gives everyone but you a shield for the current turn only. Anyone already with Turtle will only have it for that turn regardless if they had another turn with it.
- Fleet Feet and Fortune's Favor will affect you with negative values.
If using Fleet Feet you must drive back on a shortcut if it is 2 spaces or less behind you. If not, just drive back 3.
If your item roll is a 1, the -1 luck value does not apply when using Fortune's Favor.
- Hot Foot is placed right on your tile. You and it will not be affected in any way.
- Sugar Rush makes you feel bad.
- Wish switches spots with whoever posts after you.
- Divinity burrows you in the ground for 1 turn. No 100 die roll but you get to move after that 1 turn.
- Sphere causes a TIME DISTORTION and MIND EXPLOSION. Everyone switches spots with a random person.

21 A Choice of Fortune's Fate – Choose between Divinity or Improbability Sphere

User Image Divinity Rage Rank 2 Sprout wings and fly! Your kart zooms up in the air and out of sight. On your next turn, roll the 100 sided die. Whatever number you get is the one you will land on immediately. Once you land you may take your movement roll. Other rules still apply.

User Image Improbability Sphere Rage Rank 2 You are encased in an inter-dimensional sphere that will reflect all attacks on you towards whatever attacked and with the same effect for this and the next 2 turns. Other rules still apply.

22+ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Buddy Call Go directly to the Null Chamber. Your luck is amazing! Have a cookie.
Note: You still have to move those last 4 spaces to reach the top of the crystal.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Player Stats

Notice: I noticed some of the icons changed in this post since I'm guessing some of images are still somewhat tied to the real deal. Don't worry though because the board game will still show the racer versions. Carry on!

Select Your Character
User Image Parodius-Daryl is ready to rumble!
Position: 1st
Live Feed: In the end, it was Parodius' wishful thinking that got her straight to the end - and it sure stayed that way. Congratulations!

User Image yoshiman32892 is ready to rumble!
Position: 2nd
Live Feed: Thanks to the thunderous might of the Crimson Cruiser, Yoshi placed a high rank among his peers. Run free Yoshi! Run wild.

User Image The Thaumaturge is ready to vroom!
Position: 3rd
Live Feed: This speedy blue shell took no prisoners as he swept past and landed right at the end. Give it up for Thaumaturge - the spiky blue shell!

User Image RafiCat is ready to purrrrrumble!
Position: 4th
Live Feed: This kitty sure put up a good fight. After overthrowing first place halfway through the track, it seemed like she had it in the bag. Keep up the good fight!

User Image Pachi Rin is ready to rumble!
Position: 5th
Item Box: Yes
Live Feed: Pachi came a long way. Despite being dead last at one time, she pulled through in the end and got in the top 5. She even got to keep an "item box" as a souvenir, cool!

User Image rebe-chan is ready to rumble!
Position: 6th
Item Box: Yes
Live Feed: Rebe's passion and motivation is what really drove her forward this race. While many still wonder what might've happened if she had used her item box in the end, it is Rebe that knows what's done is done and such is the life. Plus she gets to keep it.

User Image Emlui6 is ready to rumble!
Position: 7th
Live Feed: Emlui's rule over the leaderboard was a grand time. Even though his regin had to come to an end, he still pushed like a true warrior. Stay strong puppy.

User Image krenaes is alive again!
Position: 8th
Live Feed: By some last minute miracle - Krenaes is the only Grue victim back from the beast's belly! What a twist of fate!

User Image Whispers of Delusion is ready to rumble!
Position: 9th
Live Feed: There were Whispers of a martyr. She fought long and hard to get to the end but it was her sacrifice that pushed others to go on. She was so brave. Thank you for your work.

User Image Guin - Aoiichi is gone.
Place of Death: 55
Position: KO'd
Live Feed: Just when Guin was finally catching up, the little snail was eaten by a Grue. Rest in peace.

User Image RevvRaptor travels in!
Position: 10th
Live Feed: Even though Revv's wheels melted, his wheels of fury were strong. Another time brave fighter!

User Image Tarot Rune is gone.
Place of Death: 37
Position: Zombie
Live Feed: As Tarot started to suspect something funny was going on in this race he was suddenly eaten by a Grue. Rest in peace.

User Image jonjon21428 Marshall is ready to o3o !
Place of Sudden Death: 20
Position: Swimming with the Fish
Live Feed: And at the last second, Marshall was eaten by a Grue. Rest in peace.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Recap

The game will begin on May, Monday the 11th of 2015. It will continue until 3 players win and the day ends.
Remember: Using Wish before the day ends can always turn the tides

A day will be from 06:00 PST (AKA 6 AM) to 00:00 PST (AKA Midnight). That is your window to take your turn. If you miss it, try and catch up! I will try and update the game when I can during the day but from 0:00 to 05:59 is when I will prepare everything for the following day.

To take your turn:
1) Roll for item box with 20 sided die (if you can/want to)
2) Edit item post accordingly
3) New post
4) Roll for movement with 10 sided die (if you can)
5) Edit move post accordingly
6) Wait until the next day

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Prizes + Winners

1st: Parodius-Daryl obtained a User ImageWhat The Fluff Bike
2nd: yoshiman32892 obtained a User ImageSuper Brawler Bash
3rd: The Thaumaturge obtained a User ImageRing: Fortune's Favor CL 10.0 +User ImageEaster 2k15 Golden Spacepod

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To get your own icon: Right click and copy your avatar's image location/URL(the one in the header or your post) and paste it in a new page. All you have to do then is replace the "flip.png" with "48X48.gif" instead.

Example:

Convert
http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/42/3c/4c5a6fd2f83c42_flip.png?t=1430800022_6.00_00t=1425623892_6.00_01
to
http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/42/3c/4c5a6fd2f83c42_48X48.gif?t=1430800022_6.00_00t=1425623892_6.00_01

Result:
User Image

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Miss zOMG! ? Come join our zOMG! Dev Meats every Friday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have a Wii U and Mario Kart 8? Come join yet another race!
[All details here]

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Unused Ring Power:
Heavy Water Balloon Launch a balloon 3 spaces ahead. The splash damage will affect the tile it lands on as well as the ones adjacent to it. Anyone caught in the gushing water will lose the item box they are carrying.

Can be used to extinguish a hot tile no matter the power level.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions?
Ask in your sign up post or PM/Comment on my profile if you have a question since it is a lot to cover.

Go ahead and post - see who gets front page! Spread the word! smile

Retro Punk

now this...THIS sounds Epic !

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
You better watch out, Marshall is on your tail. emotion_c8

Retro Punk

"I'm ready to rumble!"

User Image