Welcome to Gaia! ::

it would be lame becuase we would only use cars and not our feets

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
No, it'd be stupid.

Plus, everyone knows Gaia Cars are just the way for Gaia to whore-out to big companies without largely impacting the rest of Gaia.

Besides, cars aren't programmed to run around like in towns.

They were hastily made to go in a single line and stop in order to get moeny to (most likely) fund the battle system, among other things.

If you ask me, Rally is a joke and a mistake. The only good thing to come from them were the parking lots you could talk in without lagging like in towns, and of course, that hot mechanic chick NPC. <33

/end rant
bump lol xd
Stop bumping this is not the chatterbox.

I don't think having cars in the BS would be the best idea.
Maybe in a certain area where you can race them with better graphics.
But most definately not where ever you want your car to be.
I doubt that the window that the BS is going to be in is going to be much bigger than towns, so basically what you are proposing is that we stick cars in towns and call it good.

It's a fun thought but not likely to happen.
[Makata]
No, it'd be stupid.

Plus, everyone knows Gaia Cars are just the way for Gaia to whore-out to big companies without largely impacting the rest of Gaia.

Besides, cars aren't programmed to run around like in towns.

They were hastily made to go in a single line and stop in order to get moeny to (most likely) fund the battle system, among other things.

If you ask me, Rally is a joke and a mistake. The only good thing to come from them were the parking lots you could talk in without lagging like in towns, and of course, that hot mechanic chick NPC. <33

/end rant
Agreed xDD
Plus all the n00bs hang out there and leave the forums alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff