garlic 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
alarmskeeter 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 3 ]
laceback bootsnake 0.1969696969697 19.7% [ 13 ]
clutch 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 12 ]
OMG 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 >

I bet this MMO thing is really gunna suck, hope not though
i think garlic is the coolest o_O fluff is okay, and everything else is just kinda gay. even for starter ones, they should do some more creative things instead of looking at a purse and saying "lets make a mosnter out of it" all of the monsters they have so far are based off of real things, they shoudlc reate their own like how final fantasy does and stuff.
I beat Resident Evil 2 in 1hour and 30 minutes
hisako`
i think garlic is the coolest o_O fluff is okay, and everything else is just kinda gay. even for starter ones, they should do some more creative things instead of looking at a purse and saying "lets make a mosnter out of it" all of the monsters they have so far are based off of real things, they shoudlc reate their own like how final fantasy does and stuff.

most (if not all) FF monsters are based of Mythology, including every single summon. and like people have been saying, maybe purses and puffies have something to do with the story
I like the enemies. My favorite monsters are the Fluff and the LaceBack BootSnake.

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
OMG THAT SCAMMER!!! oops yeah I like fluff.. It rox~! Its so fluffy X3
User Image
Ragnarok was before Maple Story. They came up with Slimes (maybe not in the first place). I think the battle system will be Ragnarok-style. Cute monsters with absurd power! I'm going to be monk-ish, or mage. Most likely mage.
So is there player VS player or we only fight monsters?
WufeiLord
Ragnarok was before Maple Story. They came up with Slimes (maybe not in the first place). I think the battle system will be Ragnarok-style. Cute monsters with absurd power! I'm going to be monk-ish, or mage. Most likely mage.

Dragon Quest was before Ragnarok.

Yes the monsters feel abit "stereotypacly" weak, but tahts the kind of monster we are used to on starting levels. It's like in most other MMO, but well tehy have givven it their own little twist.

I really like the OMG Shark (boss ??) he seems to be so much stronger than the rest of teh monsters.
Mulletair

So far ONly PvE.

But PvP will be added later.

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ehh who want to be owned by other players? I'm not gonna challenge anyone XD
XxIcyBlizzardxX
I've been playing MMO games since I was 2nd grade.... And the monsters in that Farmer's field are like.... weak! The monsters are like a hairball a cat coughed out, a messed up old lady's purse, and a smelly vegetable?? Come on Gaia! Even Runescape can do better than that... stressed and they suk at their graphics. They should at least make it at least more like real monsters like a dragon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You dont understand
these are starting monster
just you wait
there will be monsters that will be impossible to slay lol
But no worries
If it were made it proberly can be done
take runescape for example
Think of the lame goblins and cows and chikens you have kill at the start
Theres a giant beetle called the kalphite queen
You need tons of people to kill it and still its very hard
nilP
Mulletair

So far ONly PvE.

But PvP will be added later.

There is a PvP
I saw screenshot of it but
I lost It unfortunatly

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Quick Reply

Submit