Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is/was the main reason you play zOMG! ?

Gold 0.15932203389831 15.9% [ 47 ]
to pass time 0.15254237288136 15.3% [ 45 ]
because friends play 0.12881355932203 12.9% [ 38 ]
got addicted and couldn't stop 0.45423728813559 45.4% [ 134 ]
other...comment below 0.10508474576271 10.5% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 295 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ansswim1
Does anyone know if they are going to change the amount of gold given per kill to match the inflation? Just wondering.
That would be amazing! Most of the people I've talked to honestly believe that it won't come back at all. All the staff that worked on the game no longer work for Gaia in the same capacity. Here's an announcement from 2013 explaining further. The staff part is in the second paragraph below the questions.
Announcement from March 2013

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wild Comrade

I played zomg because it was fun. Now it's gone... Welp. lol

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I played zOMG because it was a fun mmo.

I like rpgs and mmos and this one was unique since I didn't need a strong computer for it, it had a nice, fun story, wasn't super hard to master since there was no armour or expensive weapons, I could use my own avatar to play and use that same char on forums and stuff and there aren't that many "happening in modern times/future" mmos. xP

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Punny Skeleton

The challenge. emotion_dealwithit

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Invisible Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Being away from reality for once in a while... zOMG! helped me meet people aside from traveling from place to place..Training yourself to cross over obstacles, meeting some friends along the way, teaching the ones lower than you to be strong and move forward. Or thinking that the sand shark's jaws are life's trial and it would be easy to overcome if you stand your ground, meeting your first rival in the game and eventually befriending him..

and most importantly, the sweet essence of victory when facing challenges and you know you're not alone, because you have a crew that has your back..

zOMG! wasn't just a game, well, though some people think it would be childish, but hey, it helps you smile and set aside your stress. Not only it helped us find friends, it taught us to be strong, (the Great Solo players of zOMG). it taught us to lead even though we can't (DMS raiders, SS Raiders), it taught us how to value money and not just to keep wasting it (Village Green Farmers, PS Farmers), [b]it taught us humility and become better role models to others (Level 12.0 players), it taught us how to push through every tough problems (The Gauntlet Challenge, Sand Sharks), and lastly, value friends and family (The Crews, The Devs, and everyone in the Community, and the fun of it all.)

This is why zOMG! is important to me and not just me, but everyone else who plays zOMG!

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Seifreid Carcie
Being away from reality for once in a while... zOMG! helped me meet people aside from traveling from place to place..Training yourself to cross over obstacles, meeting some friends along the way, teaching the ones lower than you to be strong and move forward. Or thinking that the sand shark's jaws are life's trial and it would be easy to overcome if you stand your ground, meeting your first rival in the game and eventually befriending him..

and most importantly, the sweet essence of victory when facing challenges and you know you're not alone, because you have a crew that has your back..

zOMG! wasn't just a game, well, though some people think it would be childish, but hey, it helps you smile and set aside your stress. Not only it helped us find friends, it taught us to be strong, (the Great Solo players of zOMG). it taught us to lead even though we can't (DMS raiders, SS Raiders), it taught us how to value money and not just to keep wasting it (Village Green Farmers, PS Farmers), [b]it taught us humility and become better role models to others (Level 12.0 players), it taught us how to push through every tough problems (The Gauntlet Challenge, Sand Sharks), and lastly, value friends and family (The Crews, The Devs, and everyone in the Community, and the fun of it all.)

This is why zOMG! is important to me and not just me, but everyone else who plays zOMG!

Well said! I completely agree!

Adorable Waffles

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Why? Because I love the game! That's it. ❤️😭😓

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400