yep

yep 0.48019801980198 48.0% [ 97 ]
yup 0.14356435643564 14.4% [ 29 ]
ummmhummmm 0.37623762376238 37.6% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 202 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

ASSULT,bomer/swordmen,gunner
There ain't gonna be any.
Feral attacks like claw attacks EX:Cat scratch ring:rr1 one scratch attack rr2 two attacks rr3 three attacks rr4 two attacks with a chance to add an extra attack and each of those attacks have a chance to do the same.
magers, melle,rangers,gunsman

4,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Gunslinger, Wandering Samurai, Martial Artists
merchant to make the much needed cash >_____>
pir8 is the number one
merchant to make the much needed cash >_____>

yup i agree 100% with you ^^^^^^^^^ lol and is a songstress a class? lol
Feh, as long as we have archers I'm good. And honestly merchant will never happen. The whole point of this is to battle and maybe get some cool items. Hm, but anyway, a gunner or something might be cool.
ummm Martial Artists, Swordman, Archer, Thief, Apprentice Mage...and some others but those should be the basic ones to start off with and then the others can be leveled up into like they do with most battle systems!

Distinct Trader

necro or ranger or monk or matrix lol or deverish

Distinct Trader

and there should be like some worldof war craft charcters mabe well kinda of
Think of Final Faasy X-2: Samurai, Trainer (like you have different animals and teach them attacks-might be too hard though), Alchemist, Berserker (where you fight like a feral animal, with claws and teeth--someone said claws already tho), Black Mage, White Mage (with still some offensive attacks; think Holy), or a Gun Mage type thing (can use gun to fire, and can use spells and attacks of enemies).

All those might be hard to do, or not possible since they're from other games...but I'd definitely be a Gunner or a Mage, or a swordsmen. Defintely a Samurai or Trainer, that would be awesome. biggrin
yeah i think a theif would be a must....also couldn't hurt to have "tanks" like in World of Warcraft (people who can take a ton of damage but dont deal as much) if there will be any kinds of like group efforts or anything....IDK this is only my second day on gaia so im just kinda talking outta my a** here....

4,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
neutral I forgot what I was going to say. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items