Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you going to do now Zomg is gone?

I'm not bothered 0.034013605442177 3.4% [ 5 ]
I'm leaving 0.16326530612245 16.3% [ 24 ]
I'm going on hiatus, see you in a while maybe :( 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 18 ]
I'm not sure yet 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 35 ]
I'm sticking around for a while 0.15646258503401 15.6% [ 23 ]
I'm staying 0.027210884353741 2.7% [ 4 ]
I'm revolting against Gaia's decision... 0.10884353741497 10.9% [ 16 ]
I'm going to find another MMO somewhere... 0.14965986394558 15.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Ruthless Hellraiser

9,400 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hellraiser 500
With regards to the recent half-assed announcement from the staff about zomg being killed off, what are you planning to do now? Personally I think nothing can be done at this point to get it back, and if you really don't like what Gaia has done, like me, the best option is to give away your stuff and leave the site. Gaia will realise what they've done when everyone leaves, and a website with a bad reputation will stop more people being dragged into their deadly money-making schemes. Gaia was a complete rip-off, I need to find somewhere else. I'm not going to leave for good, or give away stuff, but I'll probably be on hiatus for a while.
I'll check back occasionally, but I'm afraid you won't be seeing much of me anymore...

What are you going to do?

Stay on at Gaia?

Are you bothered by this at all?
- Are you a player of zomg or have been in the past?

Revolt?

Leave?

Go on hiatus but check back occasionally?
- How often?

Don't be afraid to comment, I just want to know for statistic purposes, you can also vote in the poll so I can get a total amount easily <3 I also don't mind you using this thread for advertising your giveaway posts :3

Tenacious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Gonna stick around. Hopefully, they will make a new mmo to replace ZOMG.

Ruthless Hellraiser

9,400 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hellraiser 500
sylventry

That's my hopes too, although it's going to take a while, and didn't gaia fire every member of staff who knew code?

Tenacious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
NyaNyan-Chan
sylventry

That's my hopes too, although it's going to take a while, and didn't gaia fire every member of staff who knew code?
I dunno, but they probably should reuse the zomg items because they are everywhere. Though what was the exact problem, I wonder? It was around for a long time, but I never learned what it was.

Dapper Businessman

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NyaNyan-Chan

I'm staying since I like vending, (even though prices deflate like crazy now) but gaia won't get any more of my money. I'm curious myself what will happen in the next few days, I wanna see the s**t hit the fan. A couple of other threads last night brought up valid points, and I'm curious at least as an observer, to see what will happen next. But if I wanna play another game, I'm going elsewhere.

Dapper Businessman

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Hopefully leaving.

There is, hands-down, nothing fun on here anymore. If I stick around it's just wasting time so I really hope to follow through on quitting now.
I'll check back sometimes in the hopes that they revived zomg but it seems unlikely.

Edit: Second announcement seems to confirm it's gone for good, now I won't even need to check in!

Cuddly Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Novice Healer 150
I'm staying, but won't spend much of my online-time here. Without zOMG this site is pretty boring, so I spend my time and money elsewhere.

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100
ill be looking somewhere for MMO. Apparently I found one that is called Rainbow Saga and Lunaria Story < both are mmo.

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

i might go on hiatus for abit, i kept logging back on just to see when ZOMG would be ready to play again. but since its gone for good im not sure what else there is to fully stay for. I did promise myself i would keep using gaia till the day it finally died, so ill never fully just leave the site. dunno how long ill be on hiatus for or when i will go for it. i think ill stay on for another week just to see how things go.

Zhorzhe's Fangirl

Helpful Cutie-Pie

16,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NyaNyan-Chan
sylventry

That was a terrible move on their part, but yeah, I'll be staying too with hopes that they'll replace it with another MMO, even if it'll be a while... Although honestly, I think I've been on here for too long to quit even if they don't. Heh.

Quotable Noob

9,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
I'm not sure what to do actually. A lot of my free time was playing zOMG! tbh, and having that being shut down angers me a lot (to the point I wanna sue them jk) and I never wanna trust gaia again, and it'll be their fault that nobody believes them. I seriously didn't get what the problem was with the game. It's also a big pain to try finding another game I enjoy, especially since I'm pretty shy in making new friends. I might go on a hiatus though. But I don't really have a lot of other things I enjoy. sad
Leaving. Well I'll still check in for messages but that's it. Also I'm not buying anything else, not wasting anymore money I can waste elsewhere (somewhere with a game i like for example). Which brings up the question. Do you know how to cancel monthly subscription to Gaia cash? I want to cancel mine but don't know how. I haven't really tried yet though so maybe it's easier then I'm thinking..

Enthusiastic Abomination

15,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Abomination 100
I'm going to leave, I played zOMG quite a bit. I was aiming to get all the badges. zOMG better come back!

Profitable Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
ive got no other choice then to stick around confused because zomg was love , zomg was life cry but ive got other things to do so confused yea . FU GAIA emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff