Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Puppy

I'm just running around, collecting orbs and stuff.
    :3

Anyone else just ******** around in game?

Wheezing Exhibitionist

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
Collecting badges.

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp

Feral Lover

Trying to find a crew for the saw mill that actually knows what they're doing. gonk
shotbystars
Trying to find a crew for the saw mill that actually knows what they're doing. gonk
i dont think i messed up once on saw mill. what type of ppl have u been crewing with?

Feral Lover

Angry who did that
shotbystars
i dont think i messed up once on saw mill. what type of ppl have u been crewing with?

Oh goodness...
They don't buff hardly at all.
They just charge right into the middle, usually before everyone else is even inside the mill.
They bring only one-target, close range weapon rings (like guns,guns,guns, or solar ray.) (I mean, it's good to bring them yes, but also bring rings like fire rain, ya know? I don't like to be literally the only one to bring it. Maybe its just a pet peeve of mine.)
We have only 4 people, and attempt to play hard, with the above mentioned issues....
I can never find a good crew when I log on x-x I've been gone for months, and when I used to play it was easy to find a good crew to play with for a couple hours.... now its impossible.
I don't know, maybe I'm just too picky sometimes.[/color
]
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars

Oh goodness...
They just charge right into the middle, usually before everyone else is even inside the mill.
They bring only one-target, close range weapon rings (like guns,guns,guns, or solar ray.) (I mean, it's good to bring them yes, but also bring rings like fire rain, ya know? I don't like to be literally the only one to bring it. Maybe its just a pet peeve of mine.)
We have only 4 people, and attempt to play hard, with the above mentioned issues....
I can never find a good crew when I log on x-x I've been gone for months, and when I used to play it was easy to find a good crew to play with for a couple hours.... now its impossible.
]

if you're trying to be successful with a crew playing on hard you should have a crew full of 6 people, have buffs, and stay in the corner. AoE rings aren't necessary. also, it's good to practice on normal and see where everyone's at before u try hard. lastly, remember to remind people to heal, be a good healer yourself, and get everyone to R4 their buffs.

don't recruit people that are dressed in nooby clothes. that's a sign of them being inexperienced. you can also check their orb counts to make sure they know what they're doing, lol lol lol

Feral Lover

Angry who did that
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars

Oh goodness...
]

if you're trying to be successful with a crew playing on hard you should have a crew full of 6 people, have buffs, and stay in the corner. AoE rings aren't necessary. also, it's good to practice on normal and see where everyone's at before u try hard. lastly, remember to remind people to heal, be a good healer yourself, and get everyone to R4 their buffs.

don't recruit people that are dressed in nooby clothes. that's a sign of them being inexperienced. you can also check their orb counts to make sure they know what they're doing, lol lol lol

[
color=darkblue]Haha, yeah, you're right... I think the worst part about it though is that zOMG is so dry these days that you havnt got much choice sometimes in who you crew with... that's why im looking for other games to play besides zOMG.
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars

Oh goodness...
]

[
color=darkblue]Haha, yeah, you're right... I think the worst part about it though is that zOMG is so dry these days that you havnt got much choice sometimes in who you crew with... that's why im looking for other games to play besides zOMG.

what server have u been playing on? the past few times i've been to ps, (within last week) there was like 15 people sitting around there chatting.

Feral Lover

Angry who did that
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars

Oh goodness...
]

[

what server have u been playing on? the past few times i've been to ps, (within last week) there was like 15 people sitting around there chatting.

Ive tried all 3 today, and all of them are dry as a desert.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Recently gotten back into being a badge whore. Finished VG this week and bill's one or two weeks ago, working on dmp right now.

Tipsy Puppy

THERE ARE BADGES?!?!

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Angry who did that
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars

Oh goodness...
]

Cloths do not really matter, the TC is more accurate. OwO
Kymber Darkus
Angry who did that
shotbystars
Angry who did that
shotbystars

Oh goodness...
]

Cloths do not really matter, the TC is more accurate. OwO
generally people with nooby clothes indicates low TC though. people with high TC usually have a lot of gold and can afford to wear more than the starter items, lol. (or could before the market crash)

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Subby Puppy

THERE ARE BADGES?!?!

yes you get one for killing certain numbers of animated, finish a certain quest or group of quests, discovering things etc.
Here's the link to your badges
Your Badges

Tipsy Puppy

Monsieur Mon
Subby Puppy

THERE ARE BADGES?!?!

yes you get one for killing certain numbers of animated, finish a certain quest or group of quests, discovering things etc.
Here's the link to your badges
Your Badges

Awesome!
    Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items