Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

18,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Wow, haven't met the Aqueduct ones yet (I hate that place) but I've seen the VG ones, it bugs me because I was thinking that if there's a badge for those I'll probably have to join them to avoid being bitched at, otherwise it'll take me ages.

I know how you feel though, I bumped into someone running around the sand fluff box at Gold Beach because apparently it was hers -yes, she was serious. I killed a few fluffs and was bitched out (despite that I don't think you get more stuff doing it solo) I laughed. Sadly I've seen that individual doing SS runs, you'd think if she'd gotten that far she'd have learned to share and realised that you can't claim things. xp

Rainbow Hunter

Dervish ALL their things!!! Well no, not really of course. But it's tempting sometimes. lol

All bow to the Entitlement Queens and Kings of the Fluff Dunes. mrgreen Claiming one screen is not enough, claiming two, not by far, no, they want like six or seven!!

Now, don't get me wrong, it's fun sometimes to have a whole layer to oneself as a soloist or as a crew, be it in Village Greens, Otami or anywhere. But nobody is entitled to that, and they can't just expect all other visitors to cater to their needs wants.

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

they're just terrible, met the ones in aqueduct once and they swore at me for passing by! D:

If they want entitlement, they should just go solo in the saw mill, all the saws for themselves and no one will be complaining xD
Skull Maximum Drive
wait the lurer comes by to your spot and then use firerain/dervish/hornet nest/HWB on those fluffs behind him. when he gets mad

just reply :" I was saving you !!! " emotion_awesome

omg. I can only imagine how popular I would become then lol

Rainbow Hunter

cluelesscreature
they're just terrible, met the ones in aqueduct once and they swore at me for passing by! D:

If they want entitlement, they should just go solo in the saw mill, all the saws for themselves and no one will be complaining xD

And if they love Tiny Terrors so much they should go to the throne room. But owait, throne room is too much work, I suppose, what with that annoying giant stone coatl and those masks being there. And there isn't enough goooooooooldzzz. >.<

Yep yep, I agree with you, if people want to play without others interrupting, that is what instances are for.
cluelesscreature

but then they would die faster wouldn't they? rofl
Memory Haunts You
Dervish ALL their things!!! Well no, not really of course. But it's tempting sometimes. lol

All bow to the Entitlement Queens and Kings of the Fluff Dunes. mrgreen Claiming one screen is not enough, claiming two, not by far, no, they want like six or seven!!

Now, don't get me wrong, it's fun sometimes to have a whole layer to oneself as a soloist or as a crew, be it in Village Greens, Otami or anywhere. But nobody is entitled to that, and they can't just expect all other visitors to cater to their needs wants.

Mmm-hmmm. My zomg experience got a little better over the past few hours. With just a two-woman crew (myself included) we tackled Bills Ranch and Zen Gardens. We're going to work on bassken tomorrow, and get some of that PS action :3 And, she's now a person on my friend list, so I'm glad I chose to start playing zomg smile

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Memory Haunts You
cluelesscreature

And if they love Tiny Terrors so much they should go to the throne room. But owait, throne room is too much work, I suppose, what with that annoying giant stone coatl and those masks being there. And there isn't enough goooooooooldzzz. >.<

Yep yep, I agree with you, if people want to play without others interrupting, that is what instances are for.

I haven't gone to the throne room yet, never found a crew for it... crying
yea... or maybe we can throw them to SS with no preparation, they can claim as many screens as they want. xD

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

Our Sweet Memories
cluelesscreature

but then they would die faster wouldn't they? rofl

yea, they'll die, but it'll be kinda funny seeing them shoved off dazed from the mill~ *evil smile*

Charitable Giver

12,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
cluelesscreature

that happened to me at the Old Aqueduct too! the crew there kept calling me names and telling me to leave.....

Alexilly's Rival

Fluffy Warlord

secrets-n-lies
cluelesscreature

that happened to me at the Old Aqueduct too! the crew there kept calling me names and telling me to leave.....

yea... how will ppl do quests if everyone are claiming monsters for themselves? :s

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Our Sweet Memories
I mean, seriously. There's people camped out at the sand dunes (I know, there always is, right) and so I went up to the other sand dune where no one was at. And started to kill fluffs there, minding my own business, and one of the people from the bottom sand dune who was a lure, swore at me and acted like a loser because I had killed the fluffs at the top sand dune before she got to them. Ye gods. Can people get any more immature?
That is one strange lil fella XD

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Memory Haunts You

I'm afraid it says something really bad about my psychological makeup that in years past, I've actually had dreams about being all alone on a layer during Easter Egg hunting.....just gettin' all them eggs--all for meeeeeeeee!

rofl

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
What am I doing wasting time trying to find DMS crews? That sounds like fun. xd

Maybe next time I feel like farming for loot, I might just... twisted

Vampiric Knight

I also ran into someone farming that one screen in the corner, with the six or seven flamingos.

I'd pop on, cuz I was just kinda running around killing things, and they'd come out from behind whatever they were hiding and stand there, in the middle of the empty screen, as though to say "get lost, my screen D<"

I always left before they said anything, but every time I passed through that screen they did that. Even after I just paused to buff them and continued on my way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff