new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
@ Izumi Motou - ahah sure :3 now to ps for 100k... LOL

and whoever brought up the topic of pokemon being on a list...i second that fact!
GARRCHOMMPPP!!!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rolling River of Truth...

@Miliya: You can do eeet! blaugh I made 130k with Papa Saw last monday.

...Can you spare me a sip
Exiled Poet
Ungoliath
I'm glad there is still Tolkien fans on the Internet. heart

And yeah, Ancalagon was more powerful than Smaug, but it didn't have half of latter charisma. I still prefer Glaurung because its story is better. heart

Oh, yeah, the story surrounding Glaurung is definitely one of my favorite parts, and really detailed and wonderful. Ancalagon only got... what, a few sentences? But I just can't deny a flying ship and the great eagles taking on a fearsome black dragon. whee Honestly, it's the parts of the story that are the least detailed, that are so interesting, because your imagination can run wild with it. xD

And yes, Tolkien ftw. x3

Oh and I thought of another dragon that should be on the poll.
Draco in the movie Dragonheart, voiced by effing Sean Connery.
User Image

Edit:
I see Ralph mentioned that. xD

Only wanted to add one dragon per IP and Smaug is definitely the most popular dragon from Tolkien literature. And yes, Draco would've been a decent choice too (personally, I'm not a big fan of talking dragons.. esp. one with a Scottish accent), but my favorite dragon film is "Dragon Slayer" from the early 80s. That film still holds up today.

Dungeons and Dragons movie had some cool dragons in it too. And even though that movie totally failed (poor Jeremy Irons.. loved him as Scar in Lion King >> )... the CG fight sequences of the dragons were well choreographed and animated.

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
[ JK ]
Only wanted to add one dragon per IP and Smaug is definitely the most popular dragon from Tolkien literature. And yes, Draco would've been a decent choice too (personally, I'm not a big fan of talking dragons.. esp. one with a Scottish accent), but my favorite dragon film is "Dragon Slayer" from the early 80s. That film still holds up today.

Dungeons and Dragons movie had some cool dragons in it too. And even though that movie totally failed (poor Jeremy Irons.. loved him as Scar in Lion King >> )... the CG fight sequences of the dragons were well choreographed and animated.

Oh, yeah, you have a tough job trying to choose 10 dragons out of all the different dragon characters, for the poll. Not blaming you. Just wishing more than 10 options could be up there. But that's what the "other" option is for. 8D

I'm not a fan of talking dragons either... but I do like Sean Connery so I just gotta like a Sean Connery dragon. xD And come on. A dragon with a Scottish accent is win. talk2hand

Not sure if I've seen Dragon Slayer, and I know I haven't seen the Dungeons and Dragons movie. sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ya know... I never got into Tolkien and I don't have a favorite dragon. Typhoon might be a contender, though. A dragon with fifty heads that vomit boulders and fire has my attention.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
[ JK ]

Only wanted to add one dragon per IP and Smaug is definitely the most popular dragon from Tolkien literature...

I, and most of us understand about the limit of entries on the poll xp No worries you are not quilty of anything wrong lol wink

But it ended up great giving those options as it brought some nice discussion on other unlisted dragons and is being interesting and fun and more. 3nodding
Yep, it wasn't easy coming up with that list. There are some great dragons from videogames too...like from WoW, Everquest, Final Fantasy, Lineage 2, etc. You guys should also look up "Antharas"... the earth dragon from L2. razz And yeah, that's why there's "others" on the poll.

If there are anymore dragons that you love (aside from yourself) and are missing from the list, be sure to share. smile

We should totally add an epic dragon in zOMG! (think I know where to add it too)... how cool would that be?

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
I collect dragons biggrin And most definitely, you should add a dragon to zomg.

10,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
wreaks_havoc

Creeeeep

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Cecily_und_der_Krieger
wreaks_havoc

Creeeeep

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalker!!! rofl

10,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
wreaks_havoc
Cecily_und_der_Krieger
wreaks_havoc

Creeeeep

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalker!!! rofl

xD yes

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There we go. Argorok. ^ ^

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
[ JK ]
If there are anymore dragons that you love (aside from yourself) and are missing from the list, be sure to share. smile

We should totally add an epic dragon in zOMG! (think I know where to add it too)... how cool would that be?

razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz
Philistine...

And yes, the game needs a dragon.

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
[/lurk]

Hey Izumi!
I made a dark dragon summoner to be your evil twin.

[lurks]

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
RANDOM MESSAGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers