cnoisy
minaki c h i i
cnoisy
minaki c h i i
cnoisy
minaki c h i i

Hm. Trust cnoisy? Tough decision there.

I'll give you a tough decision:
Would you rather watch your parents have hardcore sex, or watch your mother give birth, and by watch, I mean standing in front of where the baby comes out of and stare.

That's a very unfair question. Both are awkward as ********.
So, I'd choose neither, simply because the hardcore sex will never happen to me, and the second one will never happen again, even if she wanted another child. :U Menopause and all that s**t.

That was the point. And you provided a very unsatisfying answer emotion_donotwant
Alright, how about this, would you rather kill a puppy or eat a cat.

Neither. :I
Kill a human though, I can do. :3

scream
Stop dodging the question gonk

Haha, I'm an animal lover.
Can't help but dodge the question.

ESPECIALLY SINCE MY CAT IS CUDDLED UP NEXT TO ME. >:I

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
minaki c h i i
cnoisy
minaki c h i i
cnoisy
minaki c h i i

So, I'd choose neither, simply because the hardcore sex will never happen to me, and the second one will never happen again, even if she wanted another child. :U Menopause and all that s**t.

That was the point. And you provided a very unsatisfying answer emotion_donotwant

scream

You know there are places in the world where people actually eat cats. And dogs too I think.

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
cnoisy
minaki c h i i
cnoisy
minaki c h i i
cnoisy
minaki c h i i

scream

You know there are places in the world where people actually eat cats. And dogs too I think.

Yeah, but not in America. :U
At least, not to my knowledge.

Familiar Lunatic

Wii U price cut...k.... but 2DS? WTFudge? o_O

Forgot to share this yesterday x D

Familiar Lunatic

Oh fudge, why do I procrastinate so much. Ah yes, because I'm weak. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK emo

edit: and lazy :V

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
gataka

Right, cause the original DS wasn't already in 2D. The world might as well start charging extra to go see a movie in 2D, but still have the option to buy a regular ticket to see a regular movie, cause you know, a movie isn't already in 2D. Right, Nintendo?

IRL Cat

cnoisy
gataka

Right, cause the original DS wasn't already in 2D. The world might as well start charging extra to go see a movie in 2D, but still have the option to buy a regular ticket to see a regular movie, cause you know, a movie isn't already in 2D. Right, Nintendo?
it's intended for children ages 6 and below as the 3d feature is not recommended for them due to it potentially damaging their [developing] eyesight

2ds is easily the best thing they could have possibly done for everyone: it allows inclusion of younger players, as well as offering the lowest priced alternative to a 3ds (which it pretty much is considering it has the exact same screen sizes as a regular 3ds and just lacks 3d as well as hinges)

for anyone who was on the fence about a 3ds and wanted to get one for x & y, this is the best news of the year

Familiar Lunatic

I agree with that cat there. It's an odd looking smart move.
I also agree with those saying that 2DS name is bound to be confusing.
I'll reiterate that this came out of the blue.

Barton Sweetheart

curtneko
cnoisy
gataka

it's intended for children ages 6 and below as the 3d feature is not recommended for them due to it potentially damaging their [developing] eyesight

2ds is easily the best thing they could have possibly done for everyone: it allows inclusion of younger players, as well as offering the lowest priced alternative to a 3ds (which it pretty much is considering it has the exact same screen sizes as a regular 3ds and just lacks 3d as well as hinges)

for anyone who was on the fence about a 3ds and wanted to get one for x & y, this is the best news of the year

That actually makes sense about it been for younger people to play 3DS games. I don't know much about it ( not had a chance to read up on the 2DS) did think it was a joke from you guys at first sweatdrop

Given that it is cheaper and Pokemon X & Y are going to be out soon could be a marketing gold mine more so if you take in parents buying both the game and the system for the young ones.
ll cutie patootie pie ll
i have an idea, also kind of in line with "back to school." why not "stranger danger" especially on the internet, because some people are just plain creepy in their attitude/opinions and it would be nice to remind everyone again to be wary of those perverted individuals. xd

I could add this to the theme list queue. 3nodding Just so I'm clear on the idea though, would everyone dress as people in public or private who are creepy, suspicious or shady looking??
gataka
Forgot to share this yesterday x D

This IS a surprise! eek At first I thought you were joking too, or that you personally refer to the DS as a 2DS as a kind of name take off from the 3DS. xd

I kinda like the idea of a 2DS though. The always open design kinda works for me too.

I never used the 3D functionality of the 3DS because it distorts the image and makes it look at a lower resolution, plus it affects frame rate sometimes. Also that 3D slider wheel I've always had issue with-- so cheaply made. xp

I've just been hoping for a long time now that the updated 3DS model (which this kinda is) that Nintendo was bound to release, would have a higher quality screen. After spending hours looking at the beautifully clear newer iPhones or seeing what the PS Vita screen looks like, the 3DS feels crappy and cheap when viewing games.

I've actually held off playing many 3DS games hoping for a newer model with a better screen. blaugh

Now Nintendo has set a precedent... their next handheld device HAS to be in 4D! rofl

IRL Cat

Mavdoc
I've just been hoping for a long time now that the updated 3DS model (which this kinda is)
not exactly, sadly

the 2ds has the exact same screen dimensions as the original 3ds, and it pretty much is just a 3ds just without hinges and a 3d slider

the 3ds xl is the best (well, only) upgrade at the moment, though there may be a 2ds xl available in the future hopefully

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
curtneko
Mavdoc
I've just been hoping for a long time now that the updated 3DS model (which this kinda is)
not exactly, sadly

the 2ds has the exact same screen dimensions as the original 3ds, and it pretty much is just a 3ds just without hinges and a 3d slider

the 3ds xl is the best (well, only) upgrade at the moment, though there may be a 2ds xl available in the future hopefully

2-3DS XL-XS-M-XLLL

IRL Cat

cnoisy
curtneko
Mavdoc
not exactly, sadly

2-3DS XL-XS-M-XLLL
that's the japanese name, here we'd just call it the 4ds

Newbie Noob

it's friday! smile can't wait for the weekend woop woop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff