Friendly Autobiographer

Can I have an invite to the correct layer please? ;w;

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Pics from today's dev meat. I had a lot of fun being there! So many colorful avatars! I can't figure out why some images are not showing up for me here...might be best to right click and open the image from there if you can't see them either.
User Image

User Image

User Image

I love this screenshot, we are so colorful!
User Image

User Image

User Image

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Platonic Purple Panda
Pics from today's dev meat. I had a lot of fun being there! So many colorful avatars! I can't figure out why some images are not showing up for me here...might be best to right click and open the image from there if you can't see them either.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Your avi is soooo cute! emotion_kirakira

Space Genius

FF broken lately on Photobucket images crying

/run away

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Dandeliondart

Dande you have lovely cute avis all the time!!! 4laugh

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
jellykans
Luke first
Malefic Nite
Luke first
Malefic Nite
Don't hide that wonderful passion; admit it, free yourself from the lies you told yourself emotion_dowant
Sorry. Im not into gaia drama
I'm joking with you, I don't want drama myself whee
Regardless..Ive had my fill of gaians that take zOMG so seriously that they belittle people not on the same "level" with the game. Its just gaia and its just a game.

And I don't agree with either point of view. If it's 'just a game' why bother? And why is 'just a game' seen as the polar opposite of belittling others? Why not enjoy the game and support others who do so? And follow up to get those Forum Assistants in z!F that one of the staff suggested we needed two AtA's ago?
I don't know what you are talking about. What my comment was..was that its just a game and anyone that uses it as a reason to be a jerk in crews and such are idiots. I never said it being a game was a polar opposite of belittling..I said its a game therefore not a reason to belittle people. Maybe the person I was actually talking to understood me.

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I think you forgot to add the back slash ( / ) on the second spoiler of the images. sweatdrop

try them now.
Edit : dang it that didn't quite work.... it might also be because the URLs are too long?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Luke first
jellykans
Luke first
Malefic Nite
Luke first
Malefic Nite
Don't hide that wonderful passion; admit it, free yourself from the lies you told yourself emotion_dowant
Sorry. Im not into gaia drama
Regardless..Ive had my fill of gaians that take zOMG so seriously that they belittle people not on the same "level" with the game. Its just gaia and its just a game.

And I don't agree with either point of view. If it's 'just a game' why bother? And why is 'just a game' seen as the polar opposite of belittling others? Why not enjoy the game and support others who do so? And follow up to get those Forum Assistants in z!F that one of the staff suggested we needed two AtA's ago?
I don't know what you are talking about. What my comment was..was that its just a game and anyone that uses it as a reason to be a jerk in crews and such are idiots. I never said it being a game was a polar opposite of belittling..I said its a game therefore not a reason to belittle people. Maybe the person I was actually talking to understood me.

Please keep drama out of this thread. It's bad enough reading it in the rest of z!F. This is a friendly thread, so no need to rant here. Make a separate thread for that.
Scobre
Luke first
jellykans
Luke first
Malefic Nite

Please keep drama out of this thread. It's bad enough reading it in the rest of z!F. This is a friendly thread, so no need to rant here. Make a separate thread for that.

Or save the rant spam.

Malevolent Tycoon

Scobre
Luke first
jellykans
Luke first
Malefic Nite

This conversation when from one place to another quickly sweatdrop
Ah well minus well enjoy it.......

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
GuinAoiichi

I think you forgot to add the back slash ( / ) on the second spoiler of the images. sweatdrop

try them now.
Edit : dang it that didn't quite work.... it might also be because the URLs are too long?

I honestly have no idea, they worked before. Always used photobucket to show images here on gaia post. It was two weeks ago that the images started to not show.

Edit: it seems that the problem is only on firefox. I tried chrome and its fine.

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
GuinAoiichi

try them now.

I honestly have no idea, they worked before. Always used photobucket to show images here on gaia post. It was two weeks ago that the images started to not show.

Edit: it seems that the problem is only on firefox. I tried chrome and its fine.

Have you made a new folder in your PB account? Or maybe rearanged some stuff? I think that can affect urls....

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
GuinAoiichi
Platonic Purple Panda
GuinAoiichi

try them now.

Have you made a new folder in your PB account? Or maybe rearanged some stuff? I think that can affect urls....

I could try that, maybe my folder is getting full. When I fine time. Or stop being lazy. razz

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Malefic Nite
Scobre
Luke first
jellykans
Luke first
Malefic Nite

This conversation when from one place to another quickly sweatdrop
Ah well minus well enjoy it.......

It's fine. I just wanted it to stop before it got out of hand. I did ask about more FA in z!F. I guess I should remind them. I honestly had to stop myself at the dev meat yesterday and just leave. I got so upset so needed to get away from Gaia for the night.

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Platonic Purple Panda
Dandeliondart

Dande you have lovely cute avis all the time!!! 4laugh

cat_whee

Quick Reply

Submit