That tasty Crosstitch update would have been useful last Friday o3o

Fo' Sho.

@ Binary: I feel like we were punk'd lol . rofl

Playful Guildswoman

The Ghost of Verda
GuinAoiichi
The Ghost of Verda
emotion_facepalm

So I forgot that there was a meet yesterday.

at least you got to see the screen caps today..... wink

@ thread : Shouldn't this thread have a banner by now? Like something to put on our sigs or profiles????

-looks at other page and sees screenie-
Oh, thanks for letting me know. c:

Lol, I would have died instantly because of my cl. lol

Ghost come play with us, we have coverage now, to fit everyone's schedule. And Guin, that is an excellent idea!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
For all you Doctor Who fans, here is a cool bar my sister wants to take me to sometime in Portland. The TARDIS Room

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

It be Friday owo

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Happy Friday, everyone!
Scobre
For all you Doctor Who fans, here is a cool bar my sister wants to take me to sometime in Portland. The TARDIS Room

One more thing that proves Portland is awesome! biggrin Now THIS would be the thing that finally makes me spend lots of time in a bar. xd
Big things come in small packages... at least tonight they do. xd For today's dev meat, the theme is "I AM a Cute Critter :3" (thanks to Scobre for the idea)! Come dressed as the smallest animal "I Am" pose you can. 3nodding

We'll hold this mini-gathering at the easternmost arch bridge in Zen Gardens at 5pm PST. Let's make those wandering Kokeshi Dolls feel big for the first time! blaugh

Playful Guildswoman

Scobre

For Whoovians again, this is currently a tv and film fansite for the SF/Fantasy genre, but links threads go up in March - The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Booty Grab Guild.

Playful Guildswoman

Mavdoc
Big things come in small packages... at least tonight they do. xd For today's dev meat, the theme is "I AM a Cute Critter :3" (thanks to Scobre for the idea)! Come dressed as the smallest animal "I Am" pose you can. 3nodding

We'll hold this mini-gathering at the easternmost arch bridge in Zen Gardens at 5pm PST. Let's make those wandering Kokeshi Dolls feel big for the first time! blaugh

MAV -DOC! Must include server - I assume is Bladed Vase again, as it has been lately.

*Considers how can carry swords to protect Mav as a tiny I AM, decides to use poison bite to defend him.*

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
jellykans

If I remember correctly the server name is always the one who's first letter is closer to the first letter of the alphabet. smile

Also, is it me or do I foresee a few people using the baby infant from the Fallen Wish item to show up tonight? XD

Playful Guildswoman

Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans

If I remember correctly the server name is always the one who's first letter is closer to the first letter of the alphabet. smile

Also, is it me or do I foresee a few people using the baby infant from the Fallen Wish item to show up tonight? XD

I just used the last one I'd seen used, but that makes sense. Mav will forgive me for hollering. Besides, should be there, will always be new people coming onto the thread.

Summoning Tome is also tiny, and one of the cats.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
jellykans
Platonic Purple Panda
jellykans

I just used the last one I'd seen used, but that makes sense. Mav will forgive me for hollering. Besides, should be there, will always be new people coming onto the thread.

Summoning Tome is also tiny, and one of the cats.

I like it when we use I am items, makes for a fun cute dev meat. XD I cannot wait!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff