• Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Binary Mess
TigerLilyChick
Binary Mess
TigerLilyChick
Platonic Purple Panda

And this..I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. Click at your own risk.

User Image

That was totally worth clicking at my own risk! All I can say is "Dang, Mav!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's obvious he meant that.
And generally, a lot of fast food is hard on anyone.

I knew that. But it still sounded wrong.

My brother loved IN-N-OUT when he was living in California.

It only sounds wrong if your imind is wrong.

annnnnnnnnddd. marshall just came to mind. burning_eyes no wait wrong emote. :megusta:

eh the gaia app fails. anyway, is it bad i kinda remember that meat? *stuff in panda's spoilers*

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam

❤ ♔ Cool sig 8D ♔ ❤
That meat was fun!
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

❤ ♔ Cool sig 8D ♔ ❤
That meat was fun!

I understand now that you have a life but that signature has been like that for a while.
Now you notice it.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

❤ ♔ Cool sig 8D ♔ ❤
That meat was fun!

I understand now that you have a life but that signature has been like that for a while.
Now you notice it.

❤ ♔ I was still active when she put it up. I know it's been there for a while. Just trying to make small conversation because I've been gone so long that I don't know what's been going on. ♔ ❤

edit- also, I was the one who took the screenie and edited it with the names..
Shinju Fortuna
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

❤ ♔ Cool sig 8D ♔ ❤
That meat was fun!

Now you notice it.

❤ ♔ I was still active when she put it up. I know it's been there for a while. Just trying to make small conversation because I've been gone so long that I don't know what's been going on. ♔ ❤

Quite a conservation piece you got there.
Try harder.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

❤ ♔ Cool sig 8D ♔ ❤
That meat was fun!

Now you notice it.

Try harder.

❤ ♔ Shut up Binary. If I wanted to talk to you, I'd have quoted you. Now leave me alone. ♔ ❤
Shinju Fortuna
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna
Binary Mess
Shinju Fortuna
scullylam

❤ ♔ Cool sig 8D ♔ ❤
That meat was fun!

Now you notice it.

Try harder.

❤ ♔ Shut up Binary. If I wanted to talk to you, I'd have quoted you. Now leave me alone. ♔ ❤

I didn't say you had to quote me.
And no one said you had to post either.
You chose to start one by stating something old due to lack of involvement and wanting to start one up.
Your logic is irrelevant.
BF-dragontshd-40
...this is steampunk enough, isn't it?
Gather from Wiki and TVtrope, steampunk is some period combining element of the Aviation Age, Technology Revolution, Atomic Age, and Exploration Age with a good outcome. But cheer up, at lease we got a...low Earth orbit satellite! And um...Facebook and Twitter! And um...nuclear test treaty ban! And more exciting wars!These things are better than time travel and colony to Mars, right? Right??? cry

That's so depressing. gonk I commonly wonder how far we'd be in space exploration at this point if we kept the same dedication the country had for the first moon landing. If the entire human race could work towards goals in space, the progress today would be staggering. But all that time and money is wasted on stupid things that ultimately mean nothing. xp
GuinAoiichi
Mavdoc
GuinAoiichi
is this SteamPunk enough????

EDIT: Woah ! Barton Sewers how apropos ! lol. Haven't been there in a while. (since last year)

Also found this : http://steampunkd.tumblr.com/

Outfit looks great-- totally Steampunk! biggrin

Whoa, cool website! eek

Thanks man. Tumblr is good for pic , if nothing else. sweatdrop

Here's one i found while browsing.

User Image

I wish i could'a made the meet man ! To bad i have to work so early in the am , otherwise i would surely make it. 3nodding

BTW, Did you check out the pic on page 11 ?? It's the one next to the video. The only pic with the girl sitting down wearing jeans and holding a cigar. ( i was going to say " it's the one with the hawty who has goggles on her head..." But..... rolleyes )

Oh yeah, I saw that one-- it's a little hard to miss! emotion_awesome

I really like how a lot of the images have a great aged photo look or unique lighting colors. It really enhances the already awesome costumes too... which I'm surprised of the consistent quality of throughout. eek

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Mavdoc

❤ ♔ Hey Old Man. (: So, I never got around to asking why we don't do meats in Barton Town anymore. ♔ ❤

Retro Punk

Mavdoc
GuinAoiichi
Mavdoc
GuinAoiichi
is this SteamPunk enough????

EDIT: Woah ! Barton Sewers how apropos ! lol. Haven't been there in a while. (since last year)

Also found this : http://steampunkd.tumblr.com/

Outfit looks great-- totally Steampunk! biggrin

Whoa, cool website! eek

Thanks man. Tumblr is good for pic , if nothing else. sweatdrop

Here's one i found while browsing.

User Image

I wish i could'a made the meet man ! To bad i have to work so early in the am , otherwise i would surely make it. 3nodding

BTW, Did you check out the pic on page 11 ?? It's the one next to the video. The only pic with the girl sitting down wearing jeans and holding a cigar. ( i was going to say " it's the one with the hawty who has goggles on her head..." But..... rolleyes )

Oh yeah, I saw that one-- it's a little hard to miss! emotion_awesome

I really like how a lot of the images have a great aged photo look or unique lighting colors. It really enhances the already awesome costumes too... which I'm surprised of the consistent quality of throughout. eek

I like how they turned Nerf guns into badass Steampunk gear. Those are awesome props. Plus, all the other art looks cool too.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
omg 10101011 and shinju stop trololololololing. > <

and yeah, it was one of the rare jk meets that happened too. i not changed my sig since, i don't have anything that has 1up'd it yet. then again, that santa marshall gets more tempting everytime i look at my desktop. ;D

jking. xd
scullylam

and yeah, it was one of the rare jk meets that happened too. i not changed my sig since, i don't have anything that has 1up'd it yet. then again, that santa marshall gets more tempting everytime i look at my desktop. ;D

jking. xd

Maybe.
I came back with an attitude.
What's new these days?
Definitely not me or your signature.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Binary Mess
scullylam

jking. xd

Maybe.
I came back with an attitude.
What's new these days?
Definitely not me or your signature.

laaaaaawwwwlll.

well, idk. just was going to log off after checking something. still have the flu. *coughs on you while trying to be all marshally*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff