new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
Did you watch.. lol ..

whee whee whee

wow that guy is dedicated to that countdown for the next film... xd

and i watched that klingon parody... saturday night or something. well this past weekend. seeing the random battling in the background of star fleet officiers and that elevator part. rofl

I was trying to remember the name of the music it was choreographed to... lol. I thought I heard it in "bring it on: in it to win it" or one of the "bring it on" sequels ... lol... but it may just sound familiar .. confused rofl and IDKY... rofl

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
baby_kitty_258
Did you watch.. lol ..

whee whee whee

and i watched that klingon parody... saturday night or something. well this past weekend. seeing the random battling in the background of star fleet officiers and that elevator part. rofl

I was trying to remember the name of the music it was choreographed to... lol. I thought I heard it in "bring it on: in it to win it" or one of the "bring it on" sequels ... lol... but it may just sound familiar .. confused rofl and IDKY... rofl

psy's gangnam style? xd the song has the same kind beat and tempo and parts of it does sound like another song. then again, a lot of musicians now have the same kind of beats going on. xd

Newbie Noob

scullylam
baby_kitty_258
scullylam

psy's gangnam style? xd the song has the same kind beat and tempo and parts of it does sound like another song. then again, a lot of musicians now have the same kind of beats going on. xd

ikr? ... lol... * gonk * Oh.. that's just it... I haven't watched PSY's gangnam style, but someone posted this vid and because it was trekkie..(woot) I wanted to see it... lol (but dat music)... ps.. I agree with the dedicated part...ahahah wink

Playful Guildswoman

Klingon Style - This is great, despite the discrepancies (a cuddly Klingon? The red Star Fleet uniform that was way too loose).
Especially liked the beam up at the end. I subscribed.

Newbie Noob

Friday!!...can i keep my eyes open .... *crosses fingers*
baby_kitty_258

*props toothpicks in Babeh Kitteh's eyelids* xd

Newbie Noob

Mavdoc
baby_kitty_258

*props toothpicks in Babeh Kitteh's eyelids* xd

thank you, *adds liquid tears*... smile yay!
Okay, the theme for today is "Stark Black + White"! gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright

We'll meat up in Village Greens in the room at the western most end of the Barton wall. The one in the upper left hand corner with the hedgehog that almost no one goes into. xd

Seeya there at 5pm PST today! 3nodding

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Mavdoc
Okay, the theme for today is "Stark Black + White"! gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright

We'll meat up in Village Greens in the room at the western most end of the Barton wall. The one in the upper left hand corner with the hedgehog that almost no one goes into. xd

Looking good, Mav. Hopefully I'll be there this time and hope even more so that our special guest will be able to attend this time's meat.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Mavdoc

Nice, but scary avi Mavdoc. You look like a grim reaper. I just finished my avi myself. I think I know where that is, otherwise I'll follow the yellow brick road and blue dots. I hope sisky can join us today.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Amidoinitrite?

Familiar Lunatic

Pirate Captain Sushi
Amidoinitrite?
There's some red on your badge.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
gataka
Pirate Captain Sushi
Amidoinitrite?
There's some red on your badge.

Oh thank you, I NEVER would have seen that! eek

Malevolent Tycoon

Someone's getting a beatdown at the D.M. tonight find out who at the meet xp

Barton Sweetheart

Does this count towards black and white? I don't have much in the way of those two colours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff