Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Newbie Noob

GuinAoiichi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ahhaha... nice! xd

Newbie Noob

Blueyedemoness
GuinAoiichi

Oh my god X-files. My mother used to watch that show all the time, she even has box sets of the seasons. I never watched it myself but the opening theme scares the s**t out of me even today oue

Then I suppose you wouldn't be a fan of "FRINGE" right? OMG! I would be so bored if they stopped creating all the cool Sci-Fi films/movies/sitcoms.. : emotion_donotwant

Newbie Noob

baby_kitty_258
Blueyedemoness
GuinAoiichi

Oh my god X-files. My mother used to watch that show all the time, she even has box sets of the seasons. I never watched it myself but the opening theme scares the s**t out of me even today oue

Then I suppose you wouldn't be a fan of "FRINGE" right? OMG! I would be so bored if they stopped creating all the cool Sci-Fi films/movies/sitcoms.. : emotion_donotwant

*edit
I can't wait for season 4 to hit the stores...lol emotion_kirakira

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

scullylam

Scully: Lol well my mother doesn't actually watch them for some reason... something about how she already watched them already or something, I can't quite remember why xD

baby_kitty_258

Baby: Eh I've actually never heard of it xD what's it about? And besides it's just the opening theme song that creeps me out and since it did I never watched the show. I'm sure it's good =3

Newbie Noob

baby_kitty_258

Baby: Eh I've actually never heard of it xD what's it about? And besides it's just the opening theme song that creeps me out and since it did I never watched the show. I'm sure it's good =3

Seriously, lol. The series FRINGE is like taking X-Files to the limit and exposing the mysteries behind why the files were never completed and left as an X or "censored" file which both agent/detectives (Mulder and Scully) never really figured out.

(I know it's only theoretically possible in the events that occur in FRINGE, but OMG if it were reality, I would be amazed and shocked) The whole thing behind FRINGE are the expert opinions/theories/jokes that would only apply in their field of study.

It's a more serious side of "The Big Bang Theory" and can be totally hysterical when one of the characters, Walter Bishop's son Peter Bishop dumbs down the science into layman's terms for the average intellect. Everytime I watch these parts, I ROFL even more.

One of my fave shows, and I have many. lol

Retro Punk

baby_kitty_258
ahhaha... nice! xd

Nothing like a good Han Solo joke to start the day ! ( who shot first? Han shot first ! )

Retro Punk

scullylam

*spazzes like a fangirl*

if it's x-files theme, i'm coming as myself. xd

and guys, the avengers movie is win. go see it when you have a chance. and sit through credits... uh maybe not way way end credits. ninja

I ll probably check it out tomorrow. I wonder which theme will it be this time Star Wars or X-Files??

Did you see the announcement?
It might have worked out well that we recently had a Star Wars theme since today is important for another (nerdy) reason too. emotion_awesome

So along those lines, the theme for today is: "Superheroes, Vengeance Will Be Mine!"

Break out those capes, masks and spandex! Be ready to present your individual powers to prove you have the right to be chillaxin' with all the other modern marvels! wink

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
GuinAoiichi
scullylam

*spazzes like a fangirl*

if it's x-files theme, i'm coming as myself. xd

and guys, the avengers movie is win. go see it when you have a chance. and sit through credits... uh maybe not way way end credits. ninja

I ll probably check it out tomorrow. I wonder which theme will it be this time Star Wars or X-Files??

Did you see the announcement?

yeah i saw the announcement. but it could be super hero theme too. whee sucks if you like BOTH though. *like me lol*

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
It might have worked out well that we recently had a Star Wars theme since today is important for another (nerdy) reason too. emotion_awesome

So along those lines, the theme for today is: "Superheroes, Vengeance Will Be Mine!"

Break out those capes, masks and spandex! Be ready to present your individual powers to prove you have the right to be chillaxin' with all the other modern marvels! wink

lol! xd read the post just now.

sounds good. biggrin

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
I might not be able to go. Again. xDD
only because I might be able to see the Avengers tonight ~ 8D

Malevolent Tycoon

air fluff? that means servers will be cycled eek

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
baby_kitty_258

I never miss an episode of Fringe, and it goes on when the dev meats are on too. XD

Newbie Noob

Mavdoc

IKR? That is so funnee. This just reminded me when Leonard said to Howard and Sheldon after they went and bought a box of used stuff and found Mr. T's head on Mr. Spock's body .. "I pity the fool that is illogical"... ahaha... lol smile

Newbie Noob

Platonic Purple Panda
baby_kitty_258

I never miss an episode of Fringe, and it goes on when the dev meats are on too. XD
Yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces