Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Newbie Noob

GuinAoiichi
@ both and thread :
baby_kitty_258

scullylam

or it's like you're dressed for battlestar galactica/lord of the rings and are at a star wars/star trek convention... emotion_awesome

:::
Can you imagine a Red shirt just walkin into Mordor?? or is that an oxymoron? sweatdrop question

ahaha, now that would be awkward for the Red shirt....lol. Cut! *thinks wrong set* hehehe

For those who don't know/remember

Mordor was the realm of Sauron, in the southeast of Middle-earth to the East of Gondor, Ithilien and the great river. xP

and the term Red shirt: The term originates with fans of Star Trek (1966–1969), from the red shirts worn by Starfleet security officers who frequently die during episodes.

It's funny that they would deliberately beam into the wrong part of the galaxy and land right in the middle of Mordor....ahaha. Thanks for that image..lol because One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor....lol ref: "snowclone: “One Does Not Simply X into Mordor" That's too funneee!! blaugh

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
scullylam

i totally said "these aren't the droids you are looking for". xd i was at the meet for a bit. then the convo kept changing but was so much fun!!! and jelly was a red shirt. biggrin

yeah i was very impressed with the trailers. biggrin

totally gonna nerd out of on star wars stuff soon.

aww man , wish i coulda been there !! I wonder if next week , IF we do Star Trek ....will Jelly come as an Ewok???

You design me an Ewok under 100k and I will. And...Scotty wore red for engineering. (Wouldn't you like to get under the hood of the Enterprise?) I still have no idea how to cosplay a Star Wars character. I fail epically at that.

Scotty was a hard man to beat...and he appreciated good Drambuie...

Retro Punk

jellykans

Yeah i know, i tried to design me an ewok and it came in at 300k. PLUS ! there's barely any bear items out there. sweatdrop

baby_kitty_258

your welcome.

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
jellykans

Yeah i know, i tried to design me an ewok and it came in at 300k. PLUS ! there's barely any bear items out there. sweatdrop

baby_kitty_258

your welcome.

Did it look really good?
And if it did, can I use the same design? If it's 300k, tho, I probably won't keep the cosplay long.

Retro Punk

jellykans
GuinAoiichi
jellykans

baby_kitty_258

your welcome.

Did it look really good?
And if it did, can I use the same design? If it's 300k, tho, I probably won't keep the cosplay long.

This is the tektek i made.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 301,500 Gold
After Exclusions: 244,500 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spear of Chaloc
Assassin's Guise
2k11 Werewolf Skin
Ted and Dusky

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
jellykans
GuinAoiichi
jellykans

baby_kitty_258

your welcome.

Did it look really good?

[Item Information]

Item List:
Spear of Chaloc
Assassin's Guise
2k11 Werewolf Skin
Ted and Dusky

That is so cute! But I refuse to talk like one!

Newbie Noob

Mavdoc
Scobre
Mavdoc
Scobre
Friends not here yet, but idk if I'll be able to stop by or not for a little bit yet. Anyways wanted to share a little story since I'm a big star wars fan. This is totally made up and kind of silly. Ok my character was a daughter of a bounty hunter, her father got killed during one of his bounty hunts, got found by some Jedi, and is now a Jedi master. She now uses her bounty and force skills to protect the Jedi academy.

Cool, a female bounty hunter turned Jedi-- I like! 3nodding Not an idea I've ever heard of before either. Your character really looks that part too. biggrin

Thanks Mavdoc. You do like how much your avi looks like a sith lord. Kind of hard theme to do, but didn't want to do a cosplay of an exact character, it's fun making new unique characters.

Yup, I'm a Sith Lord who's Master thought it would be funny to steal my shoes! scream So now I have to go out on missions wearing only my household slippers. xp
a'ww your slippers were so cute, i especially liked the grunny "humane" slippers you had on..lol smile

Newbie Noob

The Assassin of Doom
[ JK ]
Today is April 18, 2012...this thread was made on April 30, 2010. We should have a 2 year anniversary meet, no? That means you need to come, just so you know smile

this.. heart heart heart

Playful Guildswoman

baby_kitty_258
Mavdoc
Scobre
Mavdoc
Scobre
Friends not here yet, but idk if I'll be able to stop by or not for a little bit yet. Anyways wanted to share a little story since I'm a big star wars fan. This is totally made up and kind of silly. Ok my character was a daughter of a bounty hunter, her father got killed during one of his bounty hunts, got found by some Jedi, and is now a Jedi master. She now uses her bounty and force skills to protect the Jedi academy.

Cool, a female bounty hunter turned Jedi-- I like! 3nodding Not an idea I've ever heard of before either. Your character really looks that part too. biggrin

Thanks Mavdoc. You do like how much your avi looks like a sith lord. Kind of hard theme to do, but didn't want to do a cosplay of an exact character, it's fun making new unique characters.

Yup, I'm a Sith Lord who's Master thought it would be funny to steal my shoes! scream So now I have to go out on missions wearing only my household slippers. xp
a'ww your slippers were so cute, i especially liked the grunny "humane" slippers you had on..lol smile

These guys?

User Image

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
jellykans
GuinAoiichi
jellykans

baby_kitty_258

your welcome.

Did it look really good?

[Item Information]

Item List:
Spear of Chaloc
Assassin's Guise
2k11 Werewolf Skin
Ted and Dusky

2 down, 2 to go...

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
jellykans
GuinAoiichi
jellykans

baby_kitty_258

your welcome.

Did it look really good?

[Item Information]

Item List:
Spear of Chaloc
Assassin's Guise
2k11 Werewolf Skin
Ted and Dusky

2 down, 2 to go...

...you know, I might keep this, it's really cute. But I still refuse to talk like one. Am an alto, anyhow.

Retro Punk

jellykans

You know...you don't have to get every item? try to throw in some of your flavor too. sweatdrop

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
jellykans

You know...you don't have to get every item? try to throw in some of your flavor too. sweatdrop

I have no clue on making an ewok. Have never cosplayed and am not that good at tektek. It's why I said if someone made an Ewok I'd wear it. It's sad but true, I am not good at tektek....

Playful Guildswoman

GuinAoiichi
jellykans

I have no clue on making an ewok. Have never cosplayed and am not that good at tektek. It's why I said if someone made an Ewok I'd wear it. It's sad but true, I am not good at tektek.... I tend to find an item I like, then build around it from my wardrobe. Sometimes, it takes me a while. Besides, this is fun!

Retro Punk

jellykans
GuinAoiichi
jellykans

I have no clue on making an ewok. Have never cosplayed and am not that good at tektek. It's why I said if someone made an Ewok I'd wear it. It's sad but true, I am not good at tektek....

Ok then. Good Luck ! 3nodding xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces