Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
well, my avis not disco dance, but its rock/emo which is close enough in my opinion >.>

Well it's just a theme, we won't make you leave is you don't have the same rad look as the rest of us hip people. It's cool man. *giggles* The 70's are really very funny!

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
well, my avis not disco dance, but its rock/emo which is close enough in my opinion >.>

Well it's just a theme, we won't make you leave is you don't have the same rad look as the rest of us hip people. It's cool man. *giggles* The 70's are really very funny!
ye, right, people the 70s are really those words.......

Lover

8,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Champion 300
Oh, I can dress like Fez from the 70's show, CAUSE OBVIOUSLY that's where my nickname came from
xp

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Any 70's would be great! smile But don't forget about the z!CBs Week long event going on too. They have a Naked thing they are doing. wink

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

Sorry that was before my time so I'm going by what I find on the internet. If that was your era I don't mean any insult. eek

Lonely Dragon

You were on throughout your day and I missed you? *cries*

I so want to meet you. I hate time zones. I can't get on any earlier than 7am in the morning and no later than 5pm in the evening, GMT 2hrs.

Beloved Perfectionist

OH NO I MISSED IT... and i TOTALLY was dressed for the occasion. i mean i AM a freakin flower lol

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

Sorry that was before my time so I'm going by what I find on the internet. If that was your era I don't mean any insult. eek
dont worry, im not from the 70s, i was born in the 90s, and todays the day of the meet up, and i have to say now that this rig is my favourite one so far, i even have my avi dressed as something like this rig

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

dont worry, im not from the 70s, i was born in the 90s, and todays the day of the meet up, and i have to say now that this rig is my favourite one so far, i even have my avi dressed as something like this rig

^_^ Meet up days are fun, huh? Your avatar is really nice. smile

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

DAM, i just remembered its thursday not friday, ignore what i said, and tomorrow is going to be a really bad day as something happened a few years ago on tomorrows date so im gunna be in a bad mood probably as it gets me depressed when i think about what happened, and i wont say more than that

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

DAM, i just remembered its thursday not friday, ignore what i said, and tomorrow is going to be a really bad day as something happened a few years ago on tomorrows date so im gunna be in a bad mood probably as it gets me depressed when i think about what happened, and i wont say more than that

I'm sorry to hear that. sad Try to listen to music, it always helps me. wink

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

this is to bad for music

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

this is to bad for music

D: Oh....well...I hope you'll fine some joy in the day somewhere.

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

this is to bad for music

i think the only thing would be meeting the devs again but that would only work if they did the different time meet ups like last time

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan
Sensual Soul
Infernal Satan

this is to bad for music

i think the only thing would be meeting the devs again but that would only work if they did the different time meet ups like last time

The last I heard that was how they were going to do it again. I really hope they do, for you. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff