Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am starting to catch up with 3 months worth of backed up Meat pics biggrin I've been very busy since I started university, so I haven't had as much time as usual to keep up with them. However, I assure you all that I WILL get them all up eventually!!

So far I've uploaded JK's birthday pics to my journal in the form of a slideshow (and more, see link in my sig). I'm just doing slideshows for now, just to get all the main pics out in chronological order. I will eventually go back and add my selections to my entries. biggrin

Wish me luck on this epic task emotion_kirakira Love to you all! heart

/copypaste
You pushed my faith near being lostWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areDon't care if it's marketing suicidal
whBut we'll stick to the gunsWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areWon't crack or compromise

↬ Good luck, brave warrior. ↫

Your do-rights or individes
Will never unhinge us

Unbeatable Tycoon

Barasch Deluxe
Shadow Ra Warrior
And the creepiest
You pushed my faith near being lostWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areDon't care if it's marketing suicidal
whBut we'll stick to the gunsWho the ******** are the arctic monkeys? Who the ******** areWon't crack or compromise

↬ You mean sexiest. ↫

Will never unhinge us

you seen my signature haven't you
Shadow Ra Warrior

↬ You do realize that almost everyone who has posted in this thread has seen that picture, right? ↫

Will never unhinge us

Unbeatable Tycoon

Barasch Deluxe
Shadow Ra Warrior

↬ You do realize that almost everyone who has posted in this thread has seen that picture, right? ↫

Will never unhinge us

I did not know that but now I feel good about that; thanks lol
Shadow Ra Warrior

↬ As you should! Spreading Marshy's sexiness is quite admirable of you! ↫

Will never unhinge us

Unbeatable Tycoon

Barasch Deluxe
Shadow Ra Warrior

↬ As you should! Spreading Marshy's sexiness is quite admirable of you! ↫

Will never unhinge us

and funny too; speaking of which http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMJtA8vfpw
Shadow Ra Warrior
and funny too; speaking of which
You]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMJtA8vfpw

↬ omgwtfisthis. ↫

Will never unhinge us

Unbeatable Tycoon

Barasch Deluxe
Shadow Ra Warrior
and funny too; speaking of which
You]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMJtA8vfpw

↬ omgwtfisthis. ↫

Will never unhinge us

My dream church but scratch that this is funnier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pGpnx5jSk&feature=related

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
Has anyone been put in charge of the zomg bday party celebration?

the thread i made and need to work on, it's about boss runs and crewing. so... *shrug* no clue who has the "official" celebration thread. sweatdrop

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Congrats on this thread reaching 1K <3's.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Well when someone get's the details for the party going I could try sending PMs out to past and present devs. So far I have Qixter, halzy, [ JK ], Dsonicka, reapersun, fulltimefailure, swarf, aiagreat, kaia9, Your-Fathers-Belt, pepper-tea, bronstahd, flajeu, Mavdoc, jenzee, o_8, Imur Ismon, and milos. I'm kind of a newbie, so anyone else I should add to the list?

Perfect Pitcher

Scobre
Well when someone get's the details for the party going I could try sending PMs out to past and present devs. So far I have Qixter, halzy, [ JK ], Dsonicka, reapersun, fulltimefailure, swarf, aiagreat, kaia9, Your-Fathers-Belt, pepper-tea, bronstahd, flajeu, Mavdoc, jenzee, o_8, Imur Ismon, and milos. I'm kind of a newbie, so anyone else I should add to the list?

zOMG Credits

It's a LOT of people...

Perfect Pitcher

Shadow Ra Warrior
and funny too; speaking of which ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItMJtA8vfpw

This made my day. cool

Shadow Ra Warrior
My dream church but scratch that this is funnier ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pGpnx5jSk&feature=related

zOMG, I remember seeing this guy on TV! x'D

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Scobre

zOMG Credits

It's a LOT of people...

Thank you.

Mega Hoarder

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Shadow Ra Warrior
My dream church but scratch that this is funnier ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pGpnx5jSk&feature=related

zOMG, I remember seeing this guy on TV! x'D

oh my god.

poor guy. He sings like a deaf person. But this is one of the reasons I don't watch that show, it's too cruel, even tho they apologized. You'd think a friend would have told him not to do it...

I liked the fact that the guy thought the problem was his song selection! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff