Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Did Landy ever show up? I was exhausted I just could not stay up any longer... I was up for at least 24 hours crying

I am so sorry I left D:

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time.
I left early...oh well.

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

I made it until 4 in the morning here... and... I just could not do it, I was so exhausted User Image

Wheezing Warlord

LuvTyler13

I made it until 4 in the morning here... and... I just could not do it, I was so exhausted User Image

Same.
              I had to quit when I fell asleep at the computer.
              User Image

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
SykoCaster
LuvTyler13

Same.
              User Image

It pretty much broke up after you guys left. I left too and want for a swim and a run on the beach. It's going to be hot as hell again with the humidity in the 90s. gonk So I'll stay inside since I can't go sailing. (Boats in dry dock for repairs again.) So if anyone wants to try and rouse Landy again PM me and we'll give it another go. xd

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
I just hope next time, the meeting won't be so late. :3

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Cirnol64

I like it being late, not so crowed and not so much spamming. wink

Benevolent Codger

Sensual Soul
SykoCaster
LuvTyler13

Same.
              User Image

It pretty much broke up after you guys left. I left too and want for a swim and a run on the beach. It's going to be hot as hell again with the humidity in the 90s. gonk So I'll stay inside since I can't go sailing. (Boats in dry dock for repairs again.) So if anyone wants to try and rouse Landy again PM me and we'll give it another go. xd

Did we ever whine sufficiently about Landy being too hard to summon? 'Cause I think we should. gonk

I think Landy should attempt to spawn regularly (every few hours), but only successfully do it if the number of enemies leftover on the Beach is under a certain percentage (assuming mlos isn't evil, and that actually plays a part). Under 30%, he spawns on "Easy"; 20%, Normal; and under 10%, he spawns "Hard". Just a thought... confused

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Sensual Soul
Cirnol64

I like it being late, not so crowed and not so much spamming. wink

That's true.
Ok then...I hope next time I get to stay up late. XD
If they're going to do it at almost midnight again.
>>
That sounds neat. :]
fyerolight
I missed it sad anyone have a summary of what was said?

Ditto.

Anyone?
i missed it ....is it going on again this friday? id like to play
Jane Fallen Angel
tangocat777
HotRed_Streak
Fix the Halo rage bonus? crying

The density boost only lasts 6 minutes. Unless that's already been fixed since last time I checked.

And eh... exploitations/glitches/problems huh?

- Null warp (he knows about it)
- Invisible Queen in SS (he knows)
- Seahorse glitch (pretty damn sure he knows)
- DMP spawn glitch (probably he knows)
- Taunt is freaking BROKEN.
- Also, rr4 Heavy Water Balloon adds 4 hate points at cl 10.0. This is obviously also broken.
- Adrenaline <<< should have never been born. crying

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of stuff, but it's so late and I can't think of shiz.
You can generate rage by repeatedly spamming armor rings, but no other buffs allows this, so I don't know if this is intentional. Also, using any buff at RR1 will temporarily make it appear that you replaced a high rage-rank buff, but that won't actually happen as for as the stat bonuses. It's just a crew pane and target pane glitch.
Armor rings have no benefits when you level them up, yet higher-Cl armor rings will replace more useful low-CL, higher rage-rank buffs. There are a few reasons why you would want to have a CL 1.0 armor ring or two, so this is kind of annoying. Not to mention new players have to suppress in order to counter this while they're leveling up.

Also,
-the ring-set glitch where you get the bonus (as shown in character info) but your don't see the box, or the box is heavily delayed.
-End Boss prize glitch where some people get all of their prizes all in one run, or some don't get any prizes at all, or some like me, (T-T) never got their sinister scarf or mechlab bot recipes.
-Orb count 999999999.9 haha
-Quest flag won't go away after completing tasks glitch
-Can't talk to Elizabeth glitch
-Frozen Airshark (not sure if it's fixed or not)
-Knock back -somehow- making people get stuck in walls/not go-able places, etc.

Haha this isn't a glitch, but please make a better tutorial. We'll help with it!

Edit: AND, the chest glitch in SS.
2nd Edit: Red's not putting it so I'm doing it for her.
THE BIGGEST GLITCH OF ALL: No pole in Barton Bar. gonk What were you thinking, devs?

once upon a time, we HAD a better tutorial, it involved a train and sewers, and all sorts of edutainmental stuffs to get you used to the game, and then the train station vanished, as did the sewers, and left us old-tyme players to deal with random people asking stupid questions like "what's a peelunger?"

but yeah that quest flag and barton/VG quest glitches really need fixed someday people. i know two people from closed beta that still never got their cookie quest fixed, even though they finished it ages ago. the game simply dosen't recognize it. and my neophyte niece came crying to me to figure out what she did wrong on the elizabeth quest that's now jammed on her, so it's not a problem limited to older players.

I'd love to see a tutorial return to at least the station and sewers, if not the train itself since it seemed to be the laggiest and most awkward part of the old intro.

but anyways, if not for the randomness of my online schedule anymore, i'd try to stop in and run with our illustrious devs. sadly, schedule does not oft permit me much game time anymore. crying

Fashionable Gawker

Can I complain about how I'm a bartender and have to work when you guys do these things every time? Weekends are bar primetime dontcha know? crying

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey guys that are worried about the tutorial, JK said he was working on it yesterday and that it was mega awesome and that he was almost done. *Sigh* He wouldn't give us a sneak peek but he did say they might make re-playble for us higher CLs. whee He's got the worlds most awesome imagination so I trust it too be good. So soon, very soon.... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff