Welcome to Gaia! ::

I find it totally cheap that only people who went to conventions has those ???Ring! I haven't got the opportunity to go and now I'm trapped there trying to get enough money to buy one from the Marketplace. I think the should give everyone at least one ring...
You shouldn't buy one until zOmg is released (******** I hate that name).
The ???Ring could be completely useless for all you know.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
X w a n d e R

It's going to act as a minor buff ring.

But even so, it may turn out to be a collector's item. 3nodding
[Makata]
X w a n d e R

Really? >_<
Well I'm sure that once everyone finds that out, they'd lower their prices when the MMO is released - even if it turns out to be a collector's item..

Then again... there's always the really expensive and old Chain Wallet item on gaia (which you can hardly see when it is equipped).

So you have a point there.
X w a n d e R
[Makata]
X w a n d e R

Really? >_<
Well I'm sure that once everyone finds that out, they'd lower their prices when the MMO is released - even if it turns out to be a collector's item..

Then again... there's always the really expensive and old Chain Wallet item on gaia (which you can hardly see when it is equipped).

So you have a point there.

Actually, when the MMo gets released to the public and a whole slew of people who didn't already know about the ??? ring will try to get one.

In our market, that means it'll skyrocket, or at least start heading back up, right now they are extremely cheap to how they used to be, but I don't know if they'll stay that way for much longer when the big news gets out..

8,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
It's really cheap right now.
You can buy one.
:/
We are starting with like two or three rings right away. Don't worry.

Besides, the ??? Ring is a small power up. It will end up being useless once you get better rings anyway.
The ??? ring is useless anyway.

Ruthless Raider

Could someone direct me to where they said it was a buff ring? What does buff mean anyway?
Lord Master Link
Could someone direct me to where they said it was a buff ring? What does buff mean anyway?

Can't link you or anything, but Qixter said it multiple times. A buff is a power-up, usually temporary, as in you wouldn't get the power-up just by equipping the ring like you do with passive rings.
Okay, so we've just started a team for the upcoming zOMG! Although we have no name yet.

So please vote for the funniest name or the one you like best... and yes we know none of them make sense and are silly, ^_^
and if you wanna join our team knock yourself out! check it out!
zOMG
IT IS NOT WORTHLESS

Sorry about that, but this gets pretty annoying.

Qixter said in a thread about the ??? ring(And it was QIXTER not OIXTER, so don't even try it) that he took back what he said about the ??? ring. It won't be a minor buff. It won't be a powerful ring, but you'd be happy if you have one.

It's not worthless.
You probably WON'T replace it when you get your ninth ring.
It WON'T be worthless at the end of the first day...

Thank you.

(I wish I could find the quote, but the thread is a little old... So I can't find it)
So... should I get one?? I have lots of nos and lost of yes
Riry-kun
So... should I get one?? I have lots of nos and lost of yes

i dont know if you have money just get one to get it like i did

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items