Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will

Do this 0.64642857142857 64.6% [ 362 ]
Not do this 0.098214285714286 9.8% [ 55 ]
Huh? 0.25535714285714 25.5% [ 143 ]
Total Votes:[ 560 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

JamSiee_Boy-'s Husband

I have no offers because of my locations.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
bvnny
Very interesting idea. I personally love zOMG, and i hate the fact that Devs are not paying as much attention to it as they are to Monster Galaxy. I understand zOMG is a hassle, but i find it much more entertaining then Monster Galaxy.

I will be doing the Cash Tree more often now. Thank you for this thread.

Developers don't chose which projects they work on, it's decided by upper management.

zOMG is simply more expensive to invest in and hasn't gotten enough sales to justify new content.

I've tried playing MoGa twice and I can't stand it.
Owlie
bvnny
Very interesting idea. I personally love zOMG, and i hate the fact that Devs are not paying as much attention to it as they are to Monster Galaxy. I understand zOMG is a hassle, but i find it much more entertaining then Monster Galaxy.

Developers don't chose which projects they work on, it's decided by upper management.

zOMG is simply more expensive to invest in and hasn't gotten enough sales to justify new content.

So it's decided by Admin Leads?
I'm guessing zOMG will get more people buying stuff for it, if more people do your idea.
Monster Galaxy is just a wanna-be pokemon to me. I don't find it fun at all. zOMG has a story line, different places to travel, and provides a way to earn money for its players. Monster Galaxy isn't half of zOMG.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
bvnny
Owlie
bvnny

So it's decided by Admin Leads?
I'm guessing zOMG will get more people buying stuff for it, if more people do your idea.
Monster Galaxy is just a wanna-be pokemon to me. I don't find it fun at all. zOMG has a story line, different places to travel, and provides a way to earn money for its players. Monster Galaxy isn't half of zOMG.

Nope, it's decided by people above Admins, such as the CEO and other people who are actually in charge at HQ.

I know, the first time I played it I was really disappointed that such a shitty ripoff game was where all the money was going. talk2hand

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Saving all my gold for a Sweetheart ring >.<

Plus, I always buy gaia cash with my own money. I personally think GC offers give viruses.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Wut Panda
Saving all my gold for a Sweetheart ring >.<

Plus, I always buy gaia cash with my own money. I personally think GC offers give viruses.

The offers themselves I never touch. I only watch the videos, which don't give viruses.
bump dramallama

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shirtless Loiterer

dragon922

was that me in your siggy emotion_jawdrop cat_surprised

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
I really hope people will start playing again. I loved when it was new and everyone enjoyed helping each other on quests. Despite the lag, I have the most fun when it's busy. The only "busy" spot anymore is Papa Saw. Take a guess how many people don't even do the quests.

IRL Cat

Psychedelic Trip Out
I really hope people will start playing again. I loved when it was new and everyone enjoyed helping each other on quests. Despite the lag, I have the most fun when it's busy. The only "busy" spot anymore is Papa Saw. Take a guess how many people don't even do the quests.
i presume you never dms or smeb/smob

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
curtneko
Psychedelic Trip Out
i presume you never dms or smeb/smob

I haven't DMS yet. And there aren't ever enough people for smeb/smob. Very rarely is there even a good group if there are enough people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff