Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
I think that I'm gonna have some fun at the next ata.
RafiCat
Miyaka Hana

yeah, we should all post...
no one should post about either of them being laid off, especially considering we weren't even supposed to know

we don't know the details and there could be a very legitimate reason for the two of them being let go, attacking gaia based on nothing more than an assumption is just going to ruin both jk and pan's credibility even further

We can simply ask why they are no longer under the titles in forums, and ask for an answer. We don't have to say that someone else told us or whatnot. 3nodding
It's not like they check the z!forum or anything xDD

IRL Cat

Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
RafiCat
Miyaka Hana

no one should post about either of them being laid off, especially considering we weren't even supposed to know

we don't know the details and there could be a very legitimate reason for the two of them being let go, attacking gaia based on nothing more than an assumption is just going to ruin both jk and pan's credibility even further

We can simply ask why they are no longer under the titles in forums, and ask for an answer. We don't have to say that someone else told us or whatnot. 3nodding
that's less upfront i suppose, though i highly doubt they'd give a straight answer

i imagine they'd assume something's up as well, they're not that stupid and they know we're not that stupid

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
RafiCat
Miyaka Hana

that's less upfront i suppose, though i highly doubt they'd give a straight answer

i imagine they'd assume something's up as well, they're not that stupid and they know we're not that stupid

I would highly doubt that. They are that stupid to think we're that stupid. They leave us in the dark constantly, they think we don't know what's going on, when we darn for sure do.

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Thank you [ JK ] .. we are honoured to have been given the opportunity to play and enjoy your visions in zOMG!

IRL Cat

Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
RafiCat

I would highly doubt that. They are that stupid to think we're that stupid. They leave us in the dark constantly, they think we don't know what's going on, when we darn for sure do.
to be fair, anything we think is going on is an assumption and thus may not actually be the truth (it's always official word vs. what we think)

it's silly to expect them to disclose any information on having let go employees (privacy laws), if we're gonna hear anything it'll be from jk/pan themselves (and that's assuming they didn't agree to a gag order beforehand)

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
We should all go zurg for a week to remember JK. ;m;
I know how much he loved those guys...

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
curtneko

to be fair, anything we think is going on is an assumption and thus may not actually be the truth (it's always official word vs. what we think)

it's silly to expect them to disclose any information on having let go employees (privacy laws), if we're gonna hear anything it'll be from jk/pan themselves (and that's assuming they didn't agree to a gag order beforehand)

Record shows
What we think is going on ends up being even bigger than assumed. Gaia has made it very clear that they have no desire in the zomg community, nor it's older games for the most part. They upgraded towns only because of how outdated it was and they got bitched at it by enough people.

IRL Cat

Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
curtneko
Miyaka Hana
curtneko

Record shows
What we think is going on ends up being even bigger than assumed. Gaia has made it very clear that they have no desire in the zomg community, nor it's older games for the most part. They upgraded towns only because of how outdated it was and they got bitched at it by enough people.
that's a responsive reaction rather than a contradictory reaction though (as it wasn't something like two contradictory statements from gaia regarding why towns was updated)

what we "know" is actually what we think we know, and until we actually have at least a statement clarifying what we think we know then it can never be anything more than an assumption

we can't help but assume as there are always things we won't see or hear, gaia is a business after all

Original Survivor

[ JK ],

If you ever do get to read this, me and my wife will never forget what you've done for us in the past, it means so much and it hurts to see you no longer apart of Gaia as a Dev. I did hear you were going through some personal issues and I just hope everything gets better for you soon. I must admit that with you and Pan no longer able to defend zOMG! it has a bleak future ahead of it..

We'll never forget you,

~ Lei_Trigar & Ash_Trigar

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
You've done it again, gaia HQ..
crying

Familiar Lunatic

This can't be real, wth man gonk

Mega Hoarder

curtneko
Miyaka Hana
RafiCat
Miyaka Hana

maybe you're right, I won't say anything. But I think they would expect a bit of a stir when they let go of two of their most popular devs.

Beloved Elder

Good luck wherever you go, [JK] and Pan. You gave my family and me years of fun.

Mega Hoarder

Pirate Captain Sushi
We should all go zurg for a week to remember JK. ;m;
I know how much he loved those guys...

mav said he had something in mind for this weeks meet, but maybe he would be willing to make it a zurg meet under the circumstances.

IRL Vampire

curtneko

The userbase may not have been supposed to know but now the info is out and public on the forums so why not dramallama The users are the customers of the website and it's definitely the prerogative of a customer to ask a business questions and, if there is any, express dissatisfaction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff